Thread: Dorsettaff shooting bench review .....big thimbsup!

Dorsettaff shooting bench review .....big thimbsup!

long story short I posted on SD asing for ideas about a shooting bench as I was fed up plnking in the mud etc

now call me lazy or whatever but with 2autistic kids, working away from home etc ....blah blah... im lucky enough to get shooting ... so I wasn't pricking about trying to make summit that would be at my hands , sooo heath robinson !!!

I didn't find anything .... but go tin touch with Huw from here...aka Dorsettaff and he showed me pics of a "flat pack " style bench he was playing with ....anyway left it with him and gent as he is .... got in touch.... has one do I want it? yes!

was here in NE Scotland .... from "doon sooth" in less than 24hrs!!!! hats off to citylink there!!

came well packaged .... well made... and perfect for the job ONE MODEL DOES ALL ITS AMBIDEXTROUS the top ,seat & rear vertical section can all very quickly ( seconds) be turned for right hand shooters.....its staying flat pack in boot of jeep with an old blanket over top , so its there even if impromptu rifle plinking...zeroing session crops up.

Huw is a man of his word and brilliant guy to deal with thanks again

paul

Last edited by sauer; 03-07-2014 at 22:08.

Quote Originally Posted by sauer View Post
    long story short I posted on SD asing for ideas about a shooting bench as I was fed up plnking in the mud etc

now call me lazy or whatever but with 2autistic kids, working away from home etc ....blah blah... im lucky enough to get shooting ... so I wasn't pricking about trying to make summit that would be at my hands , sooo heath robinson !!!

I didn't find anything .... but go tin touch with Huw from here...aka Dorsettaff and he showed me pics of a "flat pack " style bench he was playing with ....anyway left it with him and gent as he is .... got in touch.... has one do I want it? yes!

was here in NE Scotland .... from "doon sooth" in less than 24hrs!!!! hats off to citylink there!!

came well packaged .... well made... and perfect for the job ONE MODEL DOES ALL ITS AMBIDEXTROUS the top ,seat & rear vertical section can all very quickly ( seconds) be turned for right hand shooters.....its staying flat pack in boot of jeep with an old blanket over top , so its there even if impromptu rifle plinking...zeroing session crops up.

Huw is a man of his word and brilliant guy to deal with thanks again

paul

Now that is very neat indeed. Excellent and well done that man .

Thanks for the feedback, Paul

Glad it arrived safely and that you're pleased with it!

Huw