Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Countryfile on Sunday - the Value of Shooting

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)

Countryfile on Sunday - the Value of Shooting

Apparently this Sunday's Countryfile program will include the launch of the new report on the value of shooting to the UK economy.

Might be worth a watch.

willie_gunn
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

i doubt it ,this is the biased british communists your talking about.theyl probably have the guardians leading hunt supporter MONIBOT do the report .and it,l be as balanced as a see saw with an elephant 1 side and a mouse the other side.remember sheep eating grass flooded the zummerset levels according to this gimp on countrytfile the show where badgers eat tofu and help hedgehogs accross the road

Quote Originally Posted by tozzybum View Post
    i doubt it ,this is the biased british communists your talking about.theyl probably have the guardians leading hunt supporter MONIBOT do the report .and it,l be as balanced as a see saw with an elephant 1 side and a mouse the other side.remember sheep eating grass flooded the zummerset levels according to this gimp on countrytfile the show where badgers eat tofu and help hedgehogs accross the road

It depends on who is doing the reporting, I shoot with one of the presenters at least twice a year!

If on the other hand it is presented by one of Monbiots myopic compatriots it may not be palatable.

Lets see eh?

countryfile

bbc's countryfile reporting on the economic value of shooting tonight lets hope its a more balanced report than we have come to expect from the bbc lately

Hmm... biased ... certainly a slant on the reporting....

Gggrrrrr. That's all I have to say right now :/
    Sako TRG-42 folder .338LM🔫 Sako TRG-22 .308/.260🔫 Tikka 595 .222(NV'd up) 🔫 AR15 .223/300BLK 🔫Franchi 12g 520 9shot🔫Baikal .410 stealth🔫Ruger #1.243

Home | Varminting UK

i beleive that was Mr Costello on the rifle
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

Im going wildlife killing just shortly

Didn't see it but it's country file what do you expect ??? I don't even waste my time watching it anymore
    There are no perfect men in this world ..... Only perfect intentions

could'nt help them selfs realy did we need the references such as killing for pleasure and the rspb flogging the same old thing over the so called persecution of rapters by shooting estates hopfuly the viewers will have picked up just how much money is plowed backed into conservation from those that shoot without which we would almost with out a doubt not have the bio diversity in alot of rural areas in this country that we have now