Thread: high seat

high seat

Do any of you guys know where to buy those lockable plates that stop,folks climbing up your highseat ladders.I could knock up some thing up but we are talking young/folks so would need to be double sided,if poss,
    Also where did I hear about the warning signage for health and s.
    Thanks Tone,

did you catch the little buggers at it?

No Red,but the stalking,if it comes off has an activity centre close by so needs to be done right or not at all,

Quote Originally Posted by tony rentokil View Post
    Do any of you guys know where to buy those lockable plates that stop,folks climbing up your highseat ladders.I could knock up some thing up but we are talking young/folks so would need to be double sided,if poss,
    Thanks Tone,
    Just get 2 scaffold boards, drill a couple of holes, tractor hitch pins, washers and 2 padlocks...........

Tim.243

Quote Originally Posted by tony rentokil View Post
    Thanks Tone,
    bushwear website has highseat warning signs for a fiver - 'no unauthorised use'
    cheers tony

Quote Originally Posted by Tim.243 View Post
    Just get 2 scaffold boards, drill a couple of holes, tractor hitch pins, washers and 2 padlocks...........

Tim.243
    seen similar and it works fine...
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Speak to a scaffolder and they will tell you exactly where to get the ladder plates they install on building sites and as has already been stated Bushwear have the Safety signs on their site.

There are some that look pretty good online, if you go to ladderguard .co.uk (no experience of them).

As has already been said, scaffold board does the job. Depending on your ladder design/material you could even be able to hinge the front board so you could open it up without removing the whole board?