Hello from Japan

Kushiro

Introduction required....OK....

I am an American who is living and hunting in Japan. I am self employed and have plenty of time to get out in the woods and so some "stalking". The sika deer here are the pure ancestors of many unindigenous species hunted in both the North and South hemispheres.

I'm tall, slim compared to most Americans. :lol: Even though the food here is good, I have constant diarrhea, which keeps me from fattening up. I drink more than I ever have, but still probably a lightweight compared to most English. This is starting to feel a bit like a dating service...

I am regularly harvesting trophy class sika, possibly the biggest in the world. Yes, possibly even bigger than the manchurians.

Sadly, I might not agree with your ideas all the time. Nice to meet you.

Eric

Kushiro said:
Sadly, I might not agree with your ideas all the time.

That's ok mate, your too far away for a bitch slap :lol: ;)

Looking forward to some pics of these Sika beasts you mention, if you can stay off the toilet long enough to post some :lol:

Thanks! Here's a fair stag I took back in November. After the pics I put him in a snow sled and pulled him about 800 yards to my rig. Worked up a little sweat!. :lol:
112409yamane.jpg

Kushiro said:
Sadly, I might not agree with your ideas all the time. Nice to meet you.Eric
It would be a sad sad world if we all did Eric.

Very nice looking elegant beast that, do all hunters have to wear the fluorescent vest in Japan?

Chris

Welcome to the site, it is a lovely looking beast.
Just a question, how difficult is it to get stalking permission there.
Regards
Paul

Back