Thread: Anyone from Suffolk want to go in on the 5 highseat deal (I want 2-3)?

Anyone from Suffolk want to go in on the 5 highseat deal (I want 2-3)?

Is anyone from Suffolk interested in getting a couple of summit stalker highseats? As the Sportsman gun centre will give 1 free if you buy 4 (5 total) therefore individual price ends up as 89.19 each....

I ideally want 2 maybe 3....

Many thanks,

Tim

I bought one of the seats last year, not impressed. Very poor build quality.
    They are cheap I know, but for 500 I'd rather build some decent timber two man and free standing seats.

Have heard that the shooting rail is low and need a bit of welding to make it a useable height.

I've two of the summit and won't buy them again. Shooting rail is far too low and seat seems to be at wrong angle when placed against tree. Obviously designed by someone who doesn't shoot. I wouldn't criticise the build quality at that price of 89.

Thanks guys ill keep looking... Mmmm now if only I had a mig welder, cant be that hard ahem

If you don't fancy making a high seat yourself I'd have a look at pd seats (he advertises in the back of sporting rifle). Quality galvanised seats, make by a stalker for stalkers

Quote Originally Posted by Tim5 View Post
    Thanks guys ill keep looking... Mmmm now if only I had a mig welder, cant be that hard ahem
    Its not , I've built myself a few in my workshop.

where are you?
    Right where's those stones , I'll start !

Framlingham area. How are your high seats holding up? I just put one up a few weeks ago and it showed surface rust after 3 weeks, needless to say I ran up there with a pot of Natos finest...

Have a look at meresides seats
    atb Steve

I just made my first one today. It was chucking it down with rain so opened up the workshop, found some box section and knocked one up in 2 hours . Even found an old plastic school style seat for it, and having made it out of 50mm box section it'll still be standing after I'm gone !