shoot that's why I'm pain

bobjs

pending knee op.

just been taken back to hospital this morning as my knee was so swollen it felt like it was going to burst.

I have had a bad bleed and boy is it painful. they drained some to do tests to see if it's infected or not. and boy was that needle painful .

bob

That's a shitter bud. Fingers crossed

hi pete.just got back with the other half. and boy was that flipping needle mahoosive. he removed 40 mils and it filled again so it looks like im ,of the road a wee bit longer.may also have to have a brace on to prevent moving the knee.

thats miffed me off a bit now.

bob

Just chop it off bob, saves effort in the future cutting toenails, only one sock to put on etc ;)

If you need a visitor to get you away from the greenie for a bit, just holler

Just chop it off bob, saves effort in the future cutting toenails, only one sock to put on etc ;)
If you need a visitor to get you away from the greenie for a bit, just holler

cheers pete. they just called to confirm that the seems to be no infections as yet.but will be testing it over the next 4days and take it from there. as for getting out and away from the tree hugger ill shout as loud as i can if i need you.

bob

Sorry to hear bob get well soon mate , all the best to you and yours
atb jim

hi Jim

im in more pain that the knee was before the flipin op :(, and now off the road for at least another 2 weeks, and that needle he took some blood out with was thicker than my 20 tac barrel.

hope alls well with you and yours bud.

bob.

Lop it off Bob and you too could have a tattoo like this

View attachment 44251
seen a few of these lads down at H4H and there was one lad the other morning got out of hi hilux and he had lost both legs and his left arm, the whole garage forecourt stopped and looked at him.

Sorry to hear that, get well soon.

Stacey
cheers stacey, as limulus shows at least i still have mine to complain about even if its bl**dy sore.

bob.

Attention seeking Scots woose... Get well (or else i'll remove my hi end shotguns from your grasp)!!

Attention seeking Scots woose... Get well (or else i'll remove my hi end shotguns from your grasp)!!

flipin ell red........just sent my tea all over the bedroom. and spoken like a true attention seeker

bob

Back