Thread: Dolly

Dolly

Some people & I use the term loosely, just have no heart, Leave a dog in a tent at Glasto, tw*ts,

currently in a rescue centre down that way, Dolly Parton has said she'll take it home to America if owners are not found. Some nation of animal lovers EH?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Some people & I use the term loosely, just have no heart, Leave a dog in a tent at Glasto, tw*ts,

currently in a rescue centre down that way, Dolly Parton has said she'll take it home to America if owners are not found. Some nation of animal lovers EH?

The dog was probably a cover to hide and move illicit stuff, drugs etc, they never intended to keep it I suspect. After all whom in their right mind would take a dog to that with all the racket and risk of it eating something nasty like dissgarded drugs???

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post

I'm not being funny , but if they found the owners they should be fined and banned from keeping animals, not reunited with the poor dog !