Thread: Lh Tika T3 Lite

Lh Tika T3 Lite

Finally got my variation through so now selling a couple of things.

first up.

Tika 223 light in Left hand.

Picatinny Rail fitted by Gunsmith. I had this done as I mainly use it at night and needed the extra length to move the scope forward to put an archer on the back. It allows perfect head position and keeps the balance of the rifle spot on. No flex or movement, I was very happy with it.

16" barrel cut and recrowned by Neil Mc Killop. Makes it an excellent truck gun. Using 55 grain bullets it is nicely accurate. I have had 9 foxes so far this year with it.
    Having finally got the balls to cut the rifle down I will be doing the same with my next one as well. Makes it much more user friendly.

3 magazines, 1 standard and 2 large.
    Jet-Z Mod.
    Bolt has a tactical knob on it.
    Studs for sling
    Thread protector
    Leather bullet holder, made by a bloke on here, top quality and sits on your belt
    Leather bolt holder.
    223 pull through.
    1:12 twist

I have shot no more than 100 Bullets through it.
    Trigger is set at 1.9 lbs but it is a 5 minute job to change it if that doesn't suit.

There is a very small scratch on the barrel. Not sure how that happened. But it doesn't affect anything and just pointing it out for honestys sake

Looking 750 face to face plus postage.
    can RFD to RFD at cost.
    Last edited by The Singing Stalker; 17-07-2014 at 20:38.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Hi Singing stalker

Interested in the magazines if you would split?

Will split if prospective rifle buyer isn't interested in the bits.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

many thanks just interested in one of the large mags.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    D

details sent to the chap i was on about today

regards and good luck with the sale

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Bump, new toy is at gunsmith so it would be nice to get this cleared off my ticket.

Bump cos I can't think of anything else to say.

Final bump before heading to guntrader.

Ttt.

Calling all lefties, calling all lefties..