Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spanish 12 bore side by side.

Spanish 12 bore side by side.

I bought this as a fun gun but to be honest I never use it because it does not fit me so clearing it out of the cabinet. The joy of having long arms. Most stocks are just too short for me.
    Trigger to middle of butt is 14.1/2 inches. Believe it of not I need 16.1/4.
    It has a slight right hand cast as far as I can see.

it is a clean and tidy gun, nice and tight so if you are looking for something cheap that will last years then this should do the job.

looking for 80 face to face. Can ship to RFD at cost which is about 20 I think.

I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Regular Poster
    What is the chamber length? What is the barrel length? What is the choke? Is it steel shot proof? have you got anymore pictures? Sorry for all the questions, but I may be interested in buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    What is the chamber length? What is the barrel length? What is the choke? Is it steel shot proof? have you got anymore pictures? Sorry for all the questions, but I may be interested in buying it.
    Chamber looks like 3"
    Barrel is 27"
    i am not sure of the bores! sorry.
    I do not know how to tell if it is steel proof either.

i can take some more pictures tomorrow if you are still interested, including the bores, see if that helps
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Regular Poster
    If you could that would be appreciated. Thanks

Is this an ejector?

No ejectors. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by The Singing Stalker View Post
    Chamber looks like 3"
    Barrel is 27"
    i am not sure of the bores! sorry.
    I do not know how to tell if it is steel proof either.
    i can take some more pictures tomorrow if you are still interested, including the bores, see if that helps
    Remove the barrels and look at the flats. The chamber length will be marked in mm. You will also see, on each barrel, a number of stars. Write down how many stars are marked on each barrel, and then Google "Spanish proof marks choke" and you will find tables with the chokes for you. Or just take some good quality photos for potential buyers to see.

-JMS

More photos as requested.

looks like an aya no4 ,but if it is it should be on top of barrels ,theres some thing wrote on there i doubt it will be steel proofed to be honest not a lot shoot steel anyway good little guns reliable and sound, also the choke stars are left barrel 4 right barrel 3
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 08-07-2014 at 20:24.
    DONT START

It says 'Sable Ejector' on the top of the barrel.