Thread: Supporters club - prizes for 2nd quarter

Supporters club - prizes for 2nd quarter

The draw this month will be the last in the present quarter and will be for the last of our Swazi jackets. The support for this initiative has been very good and is a credit to the generosity of members, not only do we have money in the bursary fund but we have also been able to procure a good selection of prizes for the next quarters prizes. This time there will be three prizes per month, I will just wait for the applause to die down before I continue typing, there that's better. The prizes have all be purchased from trade members off the site, so it really is an in house affair. Okay, the prizes,

1. There will be three sets of hardwood shooting sticks from or very own limulus, the winners at the time of the draw will need to get in touch with Tony and provide their details including height6, handedness, inside leg etc.

2. There will be three Ridgeline Pintail smocks, here is the link to the Scott Country website,
    http://www.scottcountry.co.uk/produc...Smock-5281.htm

3 There will be three of the sanded and oiled variety of these,
    Portable Flat-Pack Shooting Bench

Made in marine ply...supplied unfinished for 120 plus carriage or sanded and oiled 150 plus carriage

Assembles and packs away in seconds. Very stable. Great benchrest/varminting/Zeroing bench

Ambidextrous for left handers

PMs welcome

Buyers can collect (Dorset)

It's like the lottery, you need to be in it to win it and the extra money goes to the bursary fund to help deserving shooters with their qualifications. So don't forget to renew your quarterly subscription as and when your current one expires.

Good luck and thanks to all of our supporters.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    fantastic news John

yet again well done to one and all,

regards

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Brilliant prizes again, I'm not sure which I'd be more pleased to win!
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

John, I wasn't aware you had to renew the subs, thought it was a rolling affair?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    John, I wasn't aware you had to renew the subs, thought it was a rolling affair?
    I have a vague recollection that you could choose rolling or not when setting it up on PayPal. Although it's entirely possible I've made that up...
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleSimon View Post
    I have a vague recollection that you could choose rolling or not when setting it up on PayPal. Although it's entirely possible I've made that up...
    Nope you didn't make it up mate I just checked mine and you can set it as a recurring payment every 3 months.

Great prizes John I think it's been a success (given the crap that was being banded around in the early stages!!)

Stratts
    Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory

nice one again, by the way 5.9 and right handed,good luck everyone,doug,
    DONT START

F***ing good show
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY