Items Stolen

kevhumps

Guys, I had my Landy broken into on the main street in Llangollen at two this morning. Amongst the stuff taken was a FoxPro Scorpion 1XB with remote, a Nightmaster 800 in red, a Lighforce 170, Deben Lithion battery, both with lawnmower plugs, a box of winching straps/shackles, and heavy duty jump leads.They also did another Landy in the town too, taking most of its dash away. The FoxPro is a bit rare over here, this one was from the US. Please keep your eyes/ears open, these bstrds need kneecapping!
Kev.

What a shitter kev,so sorry to hear.
i hope they get caught or at least you get a few things back.

Guys, I had my Landy broken into on the main street in Llangollen at two this morning. Amongst the stuff taken was a FoxPro Scorpion 1XB with remote, a Nightmaster 800 in red, a Lighforce 170, Deben Lithion battery, both with lawnmower plugs, a box of winching straps/shackles, and heavy duty jump leads.They also did another Landy in the town too, taking most of its dash away. The FoxPro is a bit rare over here, this one was from the US. Please keep your eyes/ears open, these bstrds need kneecapping!
Kev.

Hi Kev
Sorry to hear that Kev that's quite a lot of money to replace as well to the damage of that nice landy of yours.
Tony

i really feel for you , i had the same thing last year , the biggest hit for me was the leica geovids allong with other items , theiving junky scum !

Check around the area and see if anyone got c.c.t.v

If its the main street then even the council may have a camera which caught something.

What is the name of the street/road

Last edited:
Check around the area and see if anyone got c.c.t.v

If its the main street then even the council may have a camera which caught something.

Police are on it, two blokes who leave in a newish Defender. Hopefully just a matter of time!!
Kev.

Don't rely too much on the old bill. You may find better pictures/video yourself from sources of c.c.t.v in the area like shops,pubs and clubs, vets etc.

If you look on google street view you can see where the cameras are.

Don't rely too much on the old bill. You may find better pictures/video yourself from sources of c.c.t.v in the area like shops,pubs and clubs, vets etc.

If you look on google street view you can see where the cameras are.

Thanks, will do!
Kev.

A mate had a complete set of tools stolen from his van he placed a wanted tools add in the paper and they replied, citizen's arrest job done mind you he is a big bloke. Could try wanted on Gumtree and use a mates to meet up. Tom

Back