Thread: Beretta S687 L/H Hammer

Beretta S687 L/H Hammer

A friend was having issues with his Beretta so i opened it up and found the Hammer in two bits. Its the farmer friend who's be rather good to me so thought i would sort it for him. easy fix if i can get the hammer at the right price.
    so!
    I'm in need of a new hammer for a s687. LH. mrf number is c54261

Thanks peoples.

All the best

Phil

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    brownalls have them in stock at $14.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Blog Entries
    strikers

at tw chambers here in the uk,

ps: always best to change both at the same time. and then keep the other as a spare for the chamber it cam from IE: top or bottom.

bob.

ST019
    Striker - Bottom

Price: 18.56

ST020
    Striker - Top

Price: 18.56

Last edited by bobjs; 09-07-2014 at 14:10.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Cheers Bod phoned chambers yesterday and that dont have them and dont really like doing shotgun parts was the reply i got. tyhe striker is the firing pin. i need the hammer that hits it.

I have never ordered from brownalls. how does it work on the postage and time?

cheers.

Phil

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by activeviii View Post
    Cheers Bod phoned chambers yesterday and that dont have them and dont really like doing shotgun parts was the reply i got. tyhe striker is the firing pin. i need the hammer that hits it.

I have never ordered from brownalls. how does it work on the postage and time?

cheers.

Phil
    i got some trikers for an old mates gun once

took 7 days from ordering them set him back $28 plus stamp duty when it got here, and that was the only place that had then.

got to be worth a try mate, drop them a pm and ask if they have them and can they ship it as a gift.

bob.

Just done that now. Its $37 for the hammer so just asked whats the postage.

I can order from Italy. and have done in the past for the Urika but its hit and miss if they have the parts. if not then it can be a few months. Buy beretta spare parts over under s687gp gold pigeon ii s687el cal12 in the online hunting gear shop

just found the parts in beretta EU so im looking into that as well.

Would be nice if i could get it all fixed and leaned for when i see him next week for the CLA

Estore beretta. anyone had dealings? 19euro of next day delivery plus its only 10 euro more for the mag and recoil spring for my urika11. so 50euro all in.

just had a mail from Brownells and its $18 delivery.

Also just spoke to another gent over on PW and he seams to think he might have one on the shelf so looks like i might be getting close to getting things done.

cheers all for looking in.

Phil.

What about GMK, surely they'll point you in the right direction?

i have been down that root. spoke to my local shop and turns out ian coleys have the area so he cant order. phoned coleys and once again they took the p1##. 57.50
    spoke to a shop a bit more out the way and its 49.

so i have now ordered from eshop.beretta. with next day delivery with a couple of stock spacers and mag springs for my SA. still comes in under 50 with the tax added.