Alan Rhone

thomas

Just a simple thank you to Alan Rhone. Never used this company before and came across them after an internet search for some Blaser mounts.
Purchased a contessa QR mount with a picatinny rail, an exquisitely well made piece of kit from a decent honest firm. Spot on with delivery too, much appreciated.
Well recommended.

ATB

Tom

Sent from my iPhone

I also happened to call them for the first time the other day with an enquiry I thought was unsolvable but they had everything I needed and couldn't have been more helpful. Erwin was the chap I spoke to. FYI it's also a contessa rail I'm looking at.

I used them this week to get a cleaning rod and felt patches. Top service and Carole was very nice to talk to.

Top service and Erwin a recognised expert gunsmith who fitted my Ziegler mounts to two rifles. Excellent to have him along to talk to us at the recent North Wales 'Talking Stalking' event.

Im interested in a quick detachable scope mount after seeing one in the flesh and Erwin,comes across as a gentleman and a very nice guy, i just don't know which one to go for,ziegler i think would look good on the old stuzen.

Rather than start a new thread I thought I'd add to an existing one. I ordered a picatinny rail yesterday at 16:15 from Alan Rhone (via his eBay shop) and getting home from walking the dog at 10:00 this morning it had been delivered. If only all online transactions were this good.

Yet another totally satisfied customer of Alan's. Not only does he know his stuff, so do the staff. As has already been said, pity more firms aren't like this.

Im interested in a quick detachable scope mount after seeing one in the flesh and Erwin,comes across as a gentleman and a very nice guy, i just don't know which one to go for,ziegler i think would look good on the old stuzen.

Erwin will give you good advice.
Earlier this year he reccommended and supplied via Alan Rhone what I should buy for my Mannlicher Schoenauer M1903 Takedown. A combination of Ziegler & Recknagel.
Pics in my gallery.
Excellent. Job done.

Another satisfied customer here,got a schults and larsen rail for my tikka t3,arrived this morning.
Just ordered another after looking at the quality and the top service:thumb:
cheers
dave

Back