sprayed off

one of the local farms has started harvesting the rape but none of my permissions shouldnt be long though

seen so wheat harvested in Devon last weekend , pigeons on wheat and rape due to be harvested next week ,looks like Sponsor a cartridge company day, is about to happen.

I've just had a delivery of 1000 cartridges ready to hit the pigeon, they are starting to flatten the wheat on one farm, though I was surprised when the cartridges turned up, as the farmer ordered them, a hint maybe ? :)

The farmer I shoot for cut and ploughed in his rape this week so no stubble!! :doh: Although I don't do much pigeon shooting I was gonna give it a go this year too!!

Saw barley being cut last night, no rape being cut around me as yet but looks very ripe.

D

I was out all afternoon / evening last Saturday on a little place for bunnies & fox,just by luck a flight line was established straight over my head, all sorts of shots could have been had & no amount of movement on my part would dissuade them from pouring across, reckon maybe about three hundred birds passed over me, things you see when you ain't got a gun (shotgun):doh:

Back