Thread: March scope

March scope

March scopes................are they really as good as people say?

Yes

And the UK back up service is second to none in the unlikely event of a fault or accidental breakage.

They are not cheap, the best rarely is.

I run a 5-40 FXS on one of my F Class rifles, i'd happily put another on the sister rifle.
    Last edited by Ronin; 11-07-2014 at 21:52.

Thanks for that Redmist, I'm off to look at one today so fingers crossed. Good to know about the backup service as that is something that will certainly be required for me to spend that sort of money on a scope.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    Thanks for that Redmist, I'm off to look at one today so fingers crossed. Good to know about the backup service as that is something that will certainly be required for me to spend that sort of money on a scope.
    looks like some overtime will be on the cards then zig
    regards pete

Big time Pete, still a bit nervous about the outlay but I suppose I can always sell it afterwards if not my thing. I'm sticking it on the .223 for now though as I'm an impatient sod and don't want it just sat in a box until next years custom job.

Garry at March scopes uk is great to deal with. Have had two. Really like the turrets and glass was great too. Night quite as bright as my zeiss but very good still
    regards

Superb scopes - I have the 5-50x56 as I wanted a high mag scope with plenty of elevation. I'd say the glass isn't quite as good as my Z6i when the light's falling but it's not far off.

I did end up getting a very good deal on a 10-60x52 and cant wait to get out and try it properly, first impressions are pretty good though.