Total newby

Harri

Good afternoon all.

I'm a 25 year old Female that has absolutely no idea about firearms..... That's a lie, I was in the military for 3 years so know exactly what way round the rifle should go!
I am pretty much a totally newby to all this including forums.
I have been deer stalking once and been out with a friend a couple of times on some permission for some rabbits. I have just been bought at Tikker T3 lite 260 Rem by my friend but unfortunately we live opposite ends of the country so I'm on my own a little with breaking it in.
If there is anyone in the East Sussex area that knows of any shooting ranges or would like to take me under their wing that would be great!

All the best
Harri

welcome Harri, I hope some one is in a position to help you out.
Are there any shooting clubs near you, that you could go along too or maybe join? No matter how long you shoot there is always something else to learn, thats part of the fun

Factory for now. To much of a newby to be thinking about reloading my own.
I'm not really sure if there are any clubs near me, I was hoping someone on hear might be able to point me in the right direction for something.

Welcome to the site, do I take it you have your own permissions fro the rabbits? Is there any deer on these permissions it might help if you could do some sort of exchange stalking to help you gain experience.

John

Back