Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Other hobbies?

Other hobbies?

Apart from the obvious, shooting and re-loading what else do you do to occupy yourself.... keep it clean

I like to play guitar, not very well admittedly but I enjoy jamming along with my son.
    Offroading/greenlaning is my other passion although I don't get out nearly as often as I used to.

Also when we go abroad I like to try and get to a dive centre... only on holidays though, I'm not brave enough to dive in Britain.
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post
    Apart from the obvious, shooting and re-loading what else do you do to occupy yourself.... keep it clean

I like to play guitar, not very well admittedly but I enjoy jamming along with my son.
    Offroading/greenlaning is my other passion although I don't get out nearly as often as I used to.

Also when we go abroad I like to try and get to a dive centre... only on holidays though, I'm not brave enough to dive in Britain.

I enjoy my fly fishing when I get time and flying a bird of prey when it's not moulting walshy

I used to ride trials bikes and enduro bikes dabbled in a few competitions not as bad as some but not as good as a lot ! - too old and fat now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0513.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	312.8 KB 
ID:	44426How about live steam This is a 5'' g scaled down working steam engine built from the real drawings runs on coal , an exact mirror image of the real thing down to the last rivet
    Last edited by 49ERIC; 12-07-2014 at 17:42.

Spinning - pike/perch/zander/catfish/chub/trout fishing....

Ferreting and working terriers plus a bit of fishing , but none field sports wise I used to be a keen boxer and weightlifter but since my accident those days are gone :/
    There are no perfect men in this world ..... Only perfect intentions

Quote Originally Posted by 49ERIC View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0513.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	312.8 KB 
ID:	44426How about live steam This is a 5'' g scaled down working steam engine built from the real drawings runs on coal , an exact mirror image of the real thing down to the last rivet
    Would never have the patience for that! It's some feat of engineering.
    All types of fishing for me and pétanque (French boules) through the better weather.

Playing golf, stalking (I do it as a hobby too)

Al

Sea fishing

Stacey

I like to mess around grinding and filing bits of steel. Also a career wind up merchant with a penchant for Pythonesque humour and illiterate witticisms.
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.