Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Knife

Knife

I would like a knife made for my own use and to my own design. This knife would be small and perfect for roe deer. Who do I go to and what would be the cost of such a venture.
    Got cheap knifes just want a bespoke one.

Hi
    Amonst other providers Emberleaf Knives will be able to sort it out for you at a fair price.
    I had one of their designs modified for me and the 2 lads could not have been more helpful.
    L

Why not try Digger, Dougster or Juttle of this site ??

Can't recommend Alan Wood enough, price depends on what exactly what you want but 350 will get you a good knife. I know people will say its a lot of money on a knife but its horses for courses. His knives really hold there value in fact I've seen second hand ones go for more for than you can get a brand new one straight from him. Downside is there's a waiting time but you never know he might have some fresh for sale after one of his shows. You can see some of his models on Custom Knives UK in the hunting section.

I will send a few my design and see what they come back with.

Check out Mark Hill knives (just google it) and his website will be there. VERY good knives and reasonably priced also quite a few models to choose from. If you dont see a model you like he will do a custom make for you as well. I have a knife of his andcant fault it.

Ade

The idea of a custom knife to me is to get one done to my own speck. I have seen a lot of nice knifes but that's not the point. Its about putting your own edge on things.

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    I would like a knife made for my own use and to my own design. This knife would be small and perfect for roe deer. Who do I go to and what would be the cost of such a venture.
    Got cheap knifes just want a bespoke one.
    Home

stainthorp knives | for sale

Alan Wood Knives

This lad, Chris Grant is from Scone i believe:

Make me this Chris

Won't go wrong with any of these boys.
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    The idea of a custom knife to me is to get one done to my own speck. I have seen a lot of nice knifes but that's not the point. Its about putting your own edge on things.
    Mark will do this for you if thats what you require, he will also make up a knife from a choice of one of his blanks with your own choice of handle materials, steel etc. Whatever you require really and doesnt charge the earth and have too long a waiting time I believe either.

Ade