Thread: More sheaths and some pouches.

More sheaths and some pouches.

Three sheaths and two pouches for Sale. The larger pouch fits a leatherman. Has a strongly riveted belt loop and a press stud closure. The smaller one fits a Buck 55 or a Swiss Army alox farmer. The two smaller sheaths fit an Enzo trapper and the larger fits any Woodlore clone knive, for 9 OAL and four inch blade knife.

Two left hand sheaths are 40, the darker is 25 Leatherman pouch is 40 (now sold but can make more) and the small pouch is 25. All prices are posted.

Thanks for looking.

Richard
    Last edited by Dougster; 13-07-2014 at 12:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougster View Post
    Three sheaths and two pouches for Sale. The larger pouch fits a leatherman. Has a strongly riveted belt loop and a press stud closure. The smaller one fits a Buck 55 or a Swiss Army alox farmer. The two smaller sheaths fit an Enzo trapper and the larger fits any Woodlore clone knive, for 9 OAL and four inch blade knife.

Two left hand sheaths are 40, the darker is 25 Leatherman pouch is 40 (now sold but can make more) and the small pouch is 25. All prices are posted.

Thanks for looking.

Richard

Hi Richard

can you make me a mag pouch similar to the ones above to take the Sako 85 mag in 308 and 6.5 x55 with a proper belt loop on the back in either red or brown and a pouch for nitrile gloves and wipes etc.

cheers

phil
    Last edited by philip; 13-07-2014 at 12:59.

I can Phil, but I'd have to make more formers for the mag pouches which add to the cost.

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Dougster View Post
    I can Phil, but I'd have to make more formers for the mag pouches which add to the cost.

Richard
    Hi Richard

yep no probs

Can you give me a cost for a pouch to take a 6.5 or a 308 mag and a similar one for or to carry a few nitrile gloves , nylon string and a wipe please.

let me know all in cost and I will send monies over

thanks

phil

Trying to shorten my lead time by working hard over summer hols. Fiver off things in this pic to make room to work!

Larger sheath now sold. Only the two slightly smaller ones left. Tomorrow is a belt day, then Tuesday is a sheath day for the orders knives.