Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steiner cobra 10x42 binoculars

Steiner cobra 10x42 binoculars

Good evening,

Has anyone got a pair cobra 10x42 binoculars and how do you rate them compared to others of similar prices on the market?

Looking in the brochure they look good and have some good points, but would like some personal opinions of them before any purchases

Have a good day

To be honest I've not been impressed by Steiner from what I've seen, for a great pair of Binos for for the minox 8 x 42 150 ish on amazon , fantastic for the money
    Last edited by jimbo1984; 14-07-2014 at 19:13.
    There are no perfect men in this world ..... Only perfect intentions

get a set of opticron from flee bay have the 8.5x50 cant find eney thing to complain about good in all lighting from early morning to dark very very good for the money look them up you will not be disappointed in them

Quote Originally Posted by WAYNE View Post
    Good evening,

Has anyone got a pair cobra 10x42 binoculars and how do you rate them compared to others of similar prices on the market?

Looking in the brochure they look good and have some good points, but would like some personal opinions of them before any purchases

Have a good day
    I bought the cobra 10x42 after trying other brands. They suit my eyesight especially at dawn and dusk very well.
    I think we all have different eyesight, so go with what brand suits you. Well made, good value for money, but you may struggle to find shops that sell them as I had to order mine in.
    I found the eyecup covers a bit awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by wraith View Post
    get a set of opticron from flee bay have the 8.5x50 cant find eney thing to complain about good in all lighting from early morning to dark very very good for the money look them up you will not be disappointed in them
    Great binoculars for the money.

havwe got agree with jimbo my rangers have fell aparts ,so i sent them back to steiner that was 4 weeks go not heard a peep yet ,lets see if they can put them right ,i am borrowing some minox and they are very good indeed

Good afternoon,

Cheers for the info, it's good to get some feed back of other users and what they think. Have a great day

I heard that my bins have been fully repaired and on there what back as new from Steiner at no charge ,that's a turn up for the books pleased as

Just a few additional words about the steiner cobra binoculars 10x42.
    I find them fantastic in early morning and evening.
    Light and solid construction. I obviously like my pair.