Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The next time your game dealer offers you sod all

Game dealers can only pay peanuts if you agree to sell at that price. You have the control.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberstag View Post
    Game dealers can only pay peanuts if you agree to sell at that price. You have the control.
    Very true. I thought the article was good news and hope it is reflected in game dealer prices.

Quote Originally Posted by howa243 View Post
    Very true. I thought the article was good news and hope it is reflected in game dealer prices.
    I was sure you were to old to believe in fairy tales

Quote Originally Posted by bogtrotter View Post
    I was sure you were to old to believe in fairy tales

Sadly true. One can hope.

these days add the word 'pulled' to any meat and sales will soar too...words cannot explain how annoying I find that. McDo commercial for pulled chicken burger,,you kidding, there's no slow cooked and pulled chicken meat, it's just even more stringy scraps from the floor being swept up and sold as a fad! suss...

i'm thinking of launching a 'pulled spotted dick'...see if that sells! think not though! Ha ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post
    these days add the word 'pulled' to any meat and sales will soar too...words cannot explain how annoying I find that. McDo commercial for pulled chicken burger,,you kidding, there's no slow cooked and pulled chicken meat, it's just even more stringy scraps from the floor being swept up and sold as a fad! suss...

i'm thinking of launching a 'pulled spotted dick'...see if that sells! think not though! Ha ha ha.
    You must be a grumpy old man. It does the same to me.

buy a freezer
    send a letter to your council
    sell privately.

two small roe haunches - 50

The trouble with that is , up here we can only legally sell to a registered venison dealer or of course become a venison dealer
    the later being to much trouble for most of us, as for the letter to the council depends your area some say its only a case of a letter
    to register as a food business here they want you to spend thousands on premises before they will register you.