Z6 BT query

Just got a Z6i with BT and love the scope, but have a query about the ballistic turret - it doesn't seem to "click" properly and more of a smooth dial rather than the more traditional click of the windage adjustment on the side.

Is this normal?

Before or after you played with it:)

IF YOU pull up the knob whilst zeroing it"s a different feel.

Follow the instructions.

Stan

Yep, all set up as per instructions and ballistic dials put on and cap screwed back on. When I twist the ballistic dial to one on the presets it doesn't really click so hard to know you've got it in the right place. I'll drop it back in at the weekend and compare with another in the shop

Hi, been reading this and I am thinking about one of these scopes, can you definatly say that the ballistic turrets work and are accurate, how do you set it up with your ammo etc

Regards

Either select your factory ammo from the list on the program on the Swarovski site or input bullet data and Fps if you're a reloader.

You then do your first "zero" as normal. You choose what the next three increments are (I use 50 metres), dial in the relevant number of clicks from the program and set the indicator ring, then repeat for the next two.

I have a 100m zero with 150m, 200m and 250m settings.

Checks out OK on a range.

Means I don't have to holdover on the hill. Also useful on foxes at range.

Stan

Hi, been reading this and I am thinking about one of these scopes, can you definatly say that the ballistic turrets work and are accurate, how do you set it up with your ammo etc

Regards
works superb providing you put all the correct details into the programme,always best to field test it once you have done so,just to make sure,Iam zeroed at 200 yards then set to 300,400 and 500 yards
its bang on the money everytime,best scope for shooting deer on the market

Back