Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New pulsar thermal rifle scope APEX

New pulsar thermal rifle scope APEX

Just received the new pulsar APEX thermal rifle scope going to test it tonight but first impressions are
    this is a leap ahead of any thermal equipment I've used so far.
    The clarity is amazing and so is the detail , it's got all the usual pulsar stuff one shot Zeroing and various reticules to choose and wireless
    not sure what's that for yet.

The unit is fairly compact and light weight just get it on my rim fire tonight and see what I can do with it.
    A bit excited to say the least.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0627.jpg  

How much, what mag?

D

I think it's going to be about the 4k mark for the sight itself , which should be available in late august it may also have digital zoom I'll check tonight.
    But as I said it's exceptional quality.

This link should answer a few questions:

Pulsar

Oh I'd just like to say this is a pre production prototype this one you see here.

Hello, the new Pulsar Apex Thermal Imager is available in two models, the X38 and the X50 (same cores as the hand held versions, so comparable performance)

We launched the new Pulsar Apex Thermal with Thomas Jacks at the CLA Gamefair this weekend, and it had crowds jostling to play with it all day.

We are taking pre order deposits now, and the price of the main model the X38 is 3299.99 and the X50 3999.99

Absolutely tremendous performance, and stole the show on our stand at the CLA.

Image courtesy of Sporting Shooter Mag.

Someones got to say it..... Thats a BIG gun barrel she has her hands on!

Naw mate she just has small hands. Not quite the stance for a mini skirt but hey she at least has the legs to ware one.
    Last edited by 6pointer; 23-07-2014 at 20:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Country View Post
    Hello, the new Pulsar Apex Thermal Imager is available in two models, the X38 and the X50 (same cores as the hand held versions, so comparable performance)

We launched the new Pulsar Apex Thermal with Thomas Jacks at the CLA Gamefair this weekend, and it had crowds jostling to play with it all day.

We are taking pre order deposits now, and the price of the main model the X38 is 3299.99 and the X50 3999.99

Absolutely tremendous performance, and stole the show on our stand at the CLA.

Image courtesy of Sporting Shooter Mag.
    Not very sporting. Perhaps if they had not spent so much on their scopes they could have bought Swazis.

h

Is the a thermal in the second shot or are we just looking at gratuitous girlie? Disgusting. That what I say. She's not wearing a bikini. How do you expect us to take it seriously if she is not in skimpy swimwear?
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .