New pulsar thermal rifle scope APEX

DFA Drew

Just received the new pulsar APEX thermal rifle scope going to test it tonight but first impressions are
this is a leap ahead of any thermal equipment I've used so far.
The clarity is amazing and so is the detail , it's got all the usual pulsar stuff one shot Zeroing and various reticules to choose and wireless
not sure what's that for yet.

The unit is fairly compact and light weight just get it on my rim fire tonight and see what I can do with it.
A bit excited to say the least.

Attachments

• IMAG0627.jpg
    IMAG0627.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 128
I think it's going to be about the 4k mark for the sight itself , which should be available in late august it may also have digital zoom I'll check tonight.
But as I said it's exceptional quality.

Hello, the new Pulsar Apex Thermal Imager is available in two models, the X38 and the X50 (same cores as the hand held versions, so comparable performance)

We launched the new Pulsar Apex Thermal with Thomas Jacks at the CLA Gamefair this weekend, and it had crowds jostling to play with it all day.

We are taking pre order deposits now, and the price of the main model the X38 is £3299.99 and the X50 £3999.99

Absolutely tremendous performance, and stole the show on our stand at the CLA.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Image courtesy of Sporting Shooter Mag.

Naw mate she just has small hands. Not quite the stance for a mini skirt but hey she at least has the legs to ware one.

Last edited:
Hello, the new Pulsar Apex Thermal Imager is available in two models, the X38 and the X50 (same cores as the hand held versions, so comparable performance)

We launched the new Pulsar Apex Thermal with Thomas Jacks at the CLA Gamefair this weekend, and it had crowds jostling to play with it all day.

We are taking pre order deposits now, and the price of the main model the X38 is £3299.99 and the X50 £3999.99

Absolutely tremendous performance, and stole the show on our stand at the CLA.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Image courtesy of Sporting Shooter Mag.

Not very sporting. Perhaps if they had not spent so much on their scopes they could have bought Swazis.

h

Is the a thermal in the second shot or are we just looking at gratuitous girlie? Disgusting. That what I say. She's not wearing a bikini. How do you expect us to take it seriously if she is not in skimpy swimwear? :evil:

I just knew that photo would get some comments lol. Becci is our promo girl and loved showing off the new thermal scopes at the event!

Those guys are from Team GB .50cal team and were demoing the new thermal scopes on their rifles on the Sunday at CLA.

I was sure the picture would reach your approval.

And as we all loved the last picture of the Pulsar Apex thermal scope so much, here is another one.

becciapex.jpg

beccipulsarapex.jpg

Last edited:
Been testing this preproduction unit it really is great if your a professional vermin controller check this out you won't be disappointed.
I've been shooting rabbits by the dozen with my rim fire.

Back