Thread: USED: 2 x hats, 2 x pairs of keks, 1 x Ridgeline jacket

USED: 2 x hats, 2 x pairs of keks, 1 x Ridgeline jacket

*** ALL ITEMS GONE NOW CHAPS ***

I've had a little sort out of some of my shooting clobber, and I've a few surplus items that are Free to a Good Home... (Hats 'cos I have others I wear now, keks - "trousers" for those that don't live in the North - and jacket are now too small .....I must have gained a fraction of an ounce somewhere since I bought them....)

PM me if you want any of this - first come first served. I'll even cover the postage, but all I'd ask is that in return you put a few coppers (whatever you think appropriate - I'll leave that to you) in the next H4H box that you pass. Thanks.

1 x cold weather DPM hat with flaps (size L/XL I think....I've quite a big bonce. Not representative of the amount of brains or common sense I have. Or don't have to be more precise).

1x Flat cap, wool/acrylic blend. Label says 'XL'. (Blimey, I'm beginning to think I must resemble the Mekon....). Light-ish tweed.

2 x pairs lightweight green trousers, 2 front/2 side/2 back pockets. Summer stalking/general knockabout trousers? Came from Aldi originally. Size 34-36" waist, inside leg I'd guess at about 30-31" .

1 x Ridgeline jacket. Can't remember the model, but it is very warm (possibly too warm for dragging up n down hills all day, but good for less strenuous activity/walking the dog/etc.). Size is large, so probably suit 42-44" chest. Waterproof and windproof. Has pit-zips for cooling down. 2 handwarmer pockets, front zipped pockets, 2 zipped inside pockets. Unfortunately I can't find the hood it came with, but if it materialises I'll chuck it in. Some stitching has come adrift in the corner of one of the front pockets but a few stitches should sort that out. I'll wash it before it gets sent out too (photo shows a bit of mud on it here and there....)

Hopefully these will be of use to someone on SD.

Cheers,

Merlin

Pics:

Attachment 44592
    Attachment 44593
    Attachment 44594
    Attachment 44595
    Attachment 44596
    Attachment 44597
    Attachment 44598
    Attachment 44599
    Attachment 44600
    Attachment 44601
    Last edited by merlin; 16-07-2014 at 12:30.
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

Hi mate could I please have dibs on the hats and jacket if you don't mind splitting as I won't fit my tum into the troosers I'm afraid?!

No problem if not,

Cheers

Stratts
    Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory

Jacket going to Mike; Stratts for the hats (see what I did there?) - send me a PM with your address mate; probably be a few days before I can get to the post office.

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

Sweet thanks bud
    Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory

Trousers going to Stalker.308!