Thread: Hilux/Shogun custom shops

Hilux/Shogun custom shops

anyone know custom shops/garages in the UK that can do clean work on SUV's like the Hilux and the Shogun. I am thinking UK version of Icelandic Trucks type of thing?

in between the two for my next car,,not sure if going twin cab pickup with rear canopy-thing,,or full SUV like the Shogun, but either would need some custom work to make me happy.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post
    anyone know custom shops/garages in the UK that can do clean work on SUV's like the Hilux and the Shogun. I am thinking UK version of Icelandic Trucks type of thing?

in between the two for my next car,,not sure if going twin cab pickup with rear canopy-thing,,or full SUV like the Shogun, but either would need some custom work to make me happy.

you have been watching that re run of top gear north pole and then when he took it to the base of an active volcano,

NICE.

Attachment 44607

bob.
    Last edited by bobjs; 16-07-2014 at 19:39.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

sorry, meant arctic trucks of course!

Bob, did watch that a few years ago, but I'm not 'hooked on them' so to speak, i just don't think toyota as a manufacturer offers enough upgrade options if I'm to buy an out and out SUV..ie.larger tank, suspension, wheels, arches matching in design and colour, interior components including barometers, altimeters, compases, etc.

I'd love to take a car to arctic trucks, but it's just a wee bit far ;-)

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post
    sorry, meant arctic trucks of course!

Bob, did watch that a few years ago, but I'm not 'hooked on them' so to speak, i just don't think toyota as a manufacturer offers enough upgrade options if I'm to buy an out and out SUV..ie.larger tank, suspension, wheels, arches matching in design and colour, interior components including barometers, altimeters, compases, etc.

I'd love to take a car to arctic trucks, but it's just a wee bit far ;-)
    no bother pete,I know what you mean, i just love that truck. , i was watching it this morning for about the third time on sky sky sky sky sorry to repeat myself but thats all sky is.

anyway what a truck that is, but i think the place for the rifle is a tad far for my liking

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube