Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another milestone for the SD site

Another milestone for the SD site

Well I see tonight we tripped over the 13,000 members. On behalf of the 3 owners/Admin of the site I would like to thank everyone for their support and membership.

When we purchased the site about 5 to 6 years ago we had less than 700 members and the site was running slow and was not user friendly. It is thanks to many of the members on here that we are where we are now, and its also thanks to the generosity of many members that many new members have grassed their first deer for free.

I would also like to thank my two colleagues, especially Alex who takes care of all the IT issues on the site ( both John and myself are NOT in his league when it comes to this stuff)

We have a difficult job at times moderating the site, but we always try to be fair but firm and I hope we can count on your continued support and generosity towards your fellow stalkers and country men and women in the years ahead.

Thank you to you all from myself, Malcolm, JAYB (John) and csl (Alex)
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Great stuff, well done yo you three, you do a great job. And well done to those members that contribute in whatever way to the community on the site. Since joining as a total novice to stalking and any type of shooting I've been helped well on my way into an otherwise inaccessible world through goodwill and a genuine desire to help. Long may it continue!
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

you are more than welcome,just for putting up with me, god that simons to eloquent for me he allways writes what i was thinking,
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 16-07-2014 at 20:39.
    DONT START

Well done to Alex , john and Malcolm
    atb jim
    There are no perfect men in this world ..... Only perfect intentions

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    .....We have a difficult job at times moderating the site.....
    I'm sure we're all shocked and surprised to hear that .

Well done guy's.
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"

I hear you guys working on a new site for long range deer shooting, is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by private fraser View Post
    I'm sure we're all shocked and surprised to hear that .

Well done guy's.
    it will be my fault that
    DONT START

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Very well done To the SD guys,

fantastic and long may it continue.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

carry on the good work.the best stalking site by far

Just to say congratulations to Malcolm, John and Alex on both achieving the milestone and thank you for their patience and guidance. Also thank you to all forum members for their wit and wisdom for making the SD forum both such a mine of information and good entertainment.

atb
    Andy