Another milestone for the SD site

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Well I see tonight we tripped over the 13,000 members. On behalf of the 3 owners/Admin of the site I would like to thank everyone for their support and membership.

When we purchased the site about 5 to 6 years ago we had less than 700 members and the site was running slow and was not user friendly. It is thanks to many of the members on here that we are where we are now, and its also thanks to the generosity of many members that many new members have grassed their first deer for free.

I would also like to thank my two colleagues, especially Alex who takes care of all the IT issues on the site ( both John and myself are NOT in his league when it comes to this stuff)

We have a difficult job at times moderating the site, but we always try to be fair but firm and I hope we can count on your continued support and generosity towards your fellow stalkers and country men and women in the years ahead.

Thank you to you all from myself, Malcolm, JAYB (John) and csl (Alex)

Great stuff, well done yo you three, you do a great job. And well done to those members that contribute in whatever way to the community on the site. Since joining as a total novice to stalking and any type of shooting I've been helped well on my way into an otherwise inaccessible world through goodwill and a genuine desire to help. Long may it continue!

you are more than welcome,just for putting up with me,:D god that simons to eloquent for me ;)he allways writes what i was thinking,:old:

Last edited:
Just to say congratulations to Malcolm, John and Alex on both achieving the milestone and thank you for their patience and guidance. Also thank you to all forum members for their wit and wisdom for making the SD forum both such a mine of information and good entertainment.

atb
Andy

well done all round its been a welcoming site and ive learned loads just reading the banter never mind the facts you should be proud of what youve achieved :tiphat:

what we need now in this piognant moment in time is one of R/Ds one liners ,:norty: and a big thank you from me as i am now a c/f user all from this site and a great many members on here,within 6/7 months,regards the nutter you lot spawned,!doug,

Last edited:
Congratulation Malcom, John, Alex !

By far the best deer stalking forum on the net.

Thanks for your considerable efforts and long may you continue to go from strength to strength.

I joined this site in 2011, with approx. 20 years stalking experience...but.... I have still learn so much from the site and some of the very knowledgeable members....and am still learning ...

Many Thanks

CVK

Well done! Just like the Pied Piper you have quite a following...

That really didn't end well, did it?. Do you think we are in the first or second such following? :D

No, I'm sure you're wrong. This is just a very interesting place to read about our chosen sport, make connections and spend money too, if you are inclined to do so.

Back