Thread: Jack pyke glasses

Jack pyke glasses

Hello all

since my range has said it is now compusary to wear eye protection I have purchased some jack pyke glasses with interchangeable lenses.

Does anyone one know how to change the lenses ?

Cant figure it out ?

Thanks

There is a small plastic pin at the centre of the frame at the top, within the slot where the lens fits. This pin engages with a hole at the top centre of the lens and is released by peeling open the groove. When the pin is released , tabs on the side of the lens slip out of slots at both sides of the top of the frame. Reassemble in reverse order. The nose bridge is removed by squeezing both sides of the bottom rear of the bridge and pulling down. This was quite stiff the first time I did it, copied from elsewhere.

I can't see any pin ? And there is no slot in the top middle of the other lenses either ?

dont know if they are same fitting but i have two sets for sale for ages on here and both sets are like a push fit or hinged if that helps,should have given me a shout,atb doug
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by Hulse View Post
    Hello all

since my range has said it is now compusary to wear eye protection I have purchased some jack pyke glasses with interchangeable lenses.

Does anyone one know how to change the lenses ?

Cant figure it out ?

Thanks
    Hi Hulse, did you figure it out? If not, give Brendan a call at the store and he will be able to talk through with you how to do it. It is a bit fiddley. We are open this weekend 01525 211488. Tell him we replied to your post on the Stalking Directory. We find, that by lifting carefully separating the lenses from the frame in the centre and then sliding out the lens from each side is the best way to do it, as you will see the lenses have hooks at each end that slot into a rebate in the frame itself