Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nice one GMP

Nice one GMP

We can all sleep soundly in our beds knowing that this lunatic is no longer a threat to public safety

Police uncover armoury weapons including MISSILE in pensioner's home | Mail Online
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Strange but I was approached by a bloke down the pub the other night, who said he had a f15 and he was looking for a couple of missiles off ticket.

I suspect that this is another "Mick's Guns" saga. (Google is your friend).

Here's hoping the gentleman receives a fair crack of the whip.

As I recall, a blue nosecone signifies a drill round and anyway, what was the FEO doing missing all these "illegal" munitions for the past how many years?

The capper of it all for me is the "120mm FILLED INERT" ammo box.
    "Nonsense! They couldn't hit an elephant at this dista.....................".

Nothing in there about the stuff being live. So if it is all deactivated is it still illegal and a danger to the public?
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

It all just looks like a load of empty cases and inert shells to me... I can't imagine he'd be so stupid to keep live rounds in the house.
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Let's just wait for the outcome of the case.
    If he is found not guilty I Very much doubt it will be given the same prominence.

Newspapers are a product,they are more interested in touting the product than reporting the news, to the detriment of legitimate gun owners.
    Last edited by private fraser; 18-07-2014 at 10:31.
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"

Would it be okay if he used them standing on his neighbours ground, resting it on the fence but the tip of the missile was in his permission ?

Discuss
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"

Quote Originally Posted by David T View Post
    Would it be okay if he used them standing on his neighbours ground, resting it on the fence but the tip of the missile was in his permission ?
    Brilliant!!
    Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory