Wanted: Can anyone help?

Hi. I have been working as an under keeper on shoot in New Zealand since early autumn last year and am due home in a few weeks' time and I'm looking for a job. I have DSC1 and 2, Level 3 diploma in countryside management with all the usual certs. I have both FAC and shot gun certs and a clean driving license. I am honest and hard working and would be grateful for any help in finding a job.
Thanks

Last edited:
Contract has finished. Was just for the season, final shoot next week. It's been a fantastic experience - learned a lot and met some great people. Fantastic stalking too!

Sorry I can't help with finding a job over here but could I ask how you came by the contract you're about to finish? Might be thinking of doing a similar stint myself as a sort of gap year.

Cheers

Hi Advert in local paper for beatkeeper/underkeeper cv to Richard Ferguson Hill Top Farm Constable Burton Leyburn N Yorkshire DL8 5LN

Just come across your post and wondered if you have obtained a Keeper position yet. If not I will have a vacancy in the New Year. Let me know if you will be interested.

HI, Still waiting to find full time employment as a keeper. Have worked in Scotland beating on a grouse moor but that has now finished. Really want something to come up soon!!! Thanks for your post. James

The shoot is situated in the South Lakes, approximately 20 miles from Barrow-in-Furness. The Shoot was renowned for high birds some 10 years ago. I am hoping to get the shoot up and running to it's former glory. We will release 3,000 pheasants plus 200 ducks. The terrain in mostly fell with large bracken bankings. There will be four release pens and we will shoot approximately 10 days, plus walked up days with 10 guns shooting per day. The salary would be £200 gross per week plus keepers tip on Shoot days of approximately £150 depending on how many birds shot. There is a modern static caravan included and use of estate landrover.

Do you have a current Shotgun and Firearms Licence. Clean driving licence.

If you are interested in the post, I will be interviewing in the New Year with a view to starting in April.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in and within your capabilities please email me with your CV to mickcuric@btconnect.com

Mick

Hello. I am having problems opening your PM's. I have already forwarded my CV to you. Had to send it from my i pad - having trouble sending attachments on the house computer. Hope that you received it - if not, please can you post a reply here? Thanks. James

Hi james,

not received anything. Please try again or send me a contact number and i will get in touch.

Thanks again

mick curic

Back