Thread: typical woman ??

typical woman ??

The Mrs has recently signed up ti the cycle to work scheme. New bike purchased with all the bits thrown in that will be needed.
    Yesterday we went for a bike ride and a spot of lunch. About 10 miles from home I get a puncture not to far from the pub.
    Decided to eat first before getting dirty in fixing the puncture. Unzipped the bum bag attached to the frame of the Mrs bike. What dropped out.........
    Lip gloss, eye liner, lip stick, amongst other make up materials but no bloody puncture repair kit.
    I said where's the bloody repair kit gone. She replied well you said not to take a ruck sack and I had no where for my make up etc. So swapped them over.
    If looks could kill.
    Thankfully there were cyclists at the pub so fixed it and shared the joke.

At least she knows she has to look her best when she is out and about with you. Cough. Cough.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

why didn't you just offer the use of your repair kit then, ay

Quote Originally Posted by weeman View Post
    The Mrs has recently signed up ti the cycle to work scheme. New bike purchased with all the bits thrown in that will be needed.
    Yesterday we went for a bike ride and a spot of lunch. About 10 miles from home I get a puncture not to far from the pub.
    Decided to eat first before getting dirty in fixing the puncture. Unzipped the bum bag attached to the frame of the Mrs bike. What dropped out.........
    Lip gloss, eye liner, lip stick, amongst other make up materials but no bloody puncture repair kit.
    I said where's the bloody repair kit gone. She replied well you said not to take a ruck sack and I had no where for my make up etc. So swapped them over.
    If looks could kill.

Quote Originally Posted by The Singing Stalker View Post
    At least she knows she has to look her best when she is out and about with you. Cough. Cough.
    I always tell her why cover up natural beauty withmake up. ;-)

If looks could kill.
    love it

Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post
    why didn't you just offer the use of your repair kit then, ay
    Sush she didn't click and I have no companions on mine.
    Besides it's easier to point the blame else where.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Hi weeman

that has just made a day of suffering (physio) into a happy ady

cheers bud

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

I always tell her why cover up natural beauty withmake up. ;-)
    take more than makeup to cover my misses natural beauty,like chewing on a sloe,hyah martin mate,put it another way its a good job she can paint and hang wallpaper or she would have been down the road by now,
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 18-07-2014 at 16:53.
    DONT START