Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sako finnlight

sako finnlight

What's people's opinion on the sako finnlight trying to cut down on the weight of the rifles I use.

Quote Originally Posted by PAULT View Post
    What's people's opinion on the sako finnlight trying to cut down on the weight of the rifles I use.
    A good friend has one and it's pretty impressive. His is 6.5x55 SE, it's accurate, lightweight and very useable. Great rifle choice. ATB
    Blaser K95 Luxus Kipplaufbüchse .25-06Rem. Zeiss 8x56, 110gn Nosler Accubond = Game Over!

More pictures of blown up finnlights on the net than blown up Blasers!
    have a nice flinch, oops, i mean day!

I don't flinch im a man

Quote Originally Posted by deeangeo View Post
    A good friend has one and it's pretty impressive. His is 6.5x55 SE, it's accurate, lightweight and very useable. Great rifle choice. ATB
    You don't have any good friends- just a few very tolerant ones. But his rifle is very good!

Had a 308 and now running a 25 06-both 75 finnlights. Excellent rifles, I think one of the best stalking rifles out there, nice,light, pointable rifle and very accurate.

My 25-06 Finnlight 75 is the first choice out of the cabinet these days. Fitted with a CMM4 it weighs bugger all and shoots 1/2 to 3/4 if I do everything right.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by glenure View Post
    You don't have any good friends- just a few very tolerant ones. But his rifle is very good!
    What can I say....it's my boyish charm & good looks LOL
    Blaser K95 Luxus Kipplaufbüchse .25-06Rem. Zeiss 8x56, 110gn Nosler Accubond = Game Over!

I have the Sako 85 Finnlight in 308 with cmm4 mod its a light compact and accurate rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by deeangeo View Post
    +1 My wife uses the exact same one and easily shoots sub moa; she can stalk all day in the Highlands and not complain.....it's however the ultimate chick rifle, I prefer something meatier, and would never chamber that rifle in a 300 win etc, Just my opinion.

-Z