Thread: Blaser 30-06 Barrel

Blaser 30-06 Barrel

In light of my new found sexual awareness. I am looking for a 30.06 barrel for an R93 if anybody knows of one going at the right money.
    Right money is of course defined as practically brand new for the price of 1/2 a pint and a packet of crisps
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Maclouds of tain as a secondhand one;good to deal with.

As well as the barrel you require a cartridge that goes into the magazine to accept 30-60 rounds (often sold with the barrel)

I have the very same, and use it for everything, i would not change im Very pleased
    I sold my 243 barrel
    If you want to buy scope mounts there is a chap who makes them cheaper than blaser, and comer highly recommended, i have just bought one and waiting for it to arrive
    Message me if you want details

Regards

TH
    Humans are pre wired with fight or flight response
    Great Grandad fought, Grandad fought.
    For the sake of my Grandchild I wish for Less Flight responses entering Europe

Attachment 44804Attachment 44805There's one on the Guntrader web site offered by Swillingtons at 395.
    I can hardly believe that price, I've just bought a new one for 795.
    They don't wear out very easily as the Blaser steel is very strong, one of the strongest in the rifle trade I am told.
    As has been said you will also need a magazine insert, they come with all new barrels but second hand may be different.
    They cost around 70 and can be got from Mulliners of Wimbourne.
    Also if you are in the market for some saddle mounts I have three and can thoroughly recommend them from the guy that sells them on E Bay.
    I've tried to attach them at the bottom of this post but for some reason they decided to go to the top ;-)
    Last edited by EMcC; 21-07-2014 at 13:50.

I have the blaser in 243, bought off a nice man off here. I thought the mag was the same for 243 and 30.06.
    I am sorted mounts wise. I use DM custom cartridges as he is a blaser nut and been a huge help to me. Actually thinking about it, it's his fxxxxxx fault I bought a blaser. Here, have a look at this, see how easy it is to swap barrels and oh you can use your night vision on the back because it doesn't interfere with the bolt......
    i was perfectly happy up until that point.
    i have to mounts similiar to yours but with flip out levers. I think it may even be the same fella, very reasonable price. I also have one with a long picatinnny rail and that will be my foxing rifle.
    moderator will be from Alan Rhone as they are very light and quiet and well priced.

i will have to give swillington a call tomorrow to see if it is screw cut. I know mcleods have one in stock so either way looks like I'm sorted. Just need to get zeroed then use it in anger.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Sorted. Bought one of Gregor. So that will get down to me in a couple of days. I just won't have a chance to play with it for another week as I have to do family stuff. How selfish is she!!!?

and it comes with a magazine as well.