Thread: cheap LH rifle

cheap LH rifle

ok, I know, I'm right handed! Doh..

however my brother in law and good shooting partner is a leftie and I want to build one for him in LH configuration for when he's over visiting. it will go as 'estate rifle' for LH guests for FAC purposes so no legal issues there.

just looking for something .243 or larger, no bigger than say 300win mag. and CHEAP (as in 0 to 250 max) as I will do it up nicely.

thinking, PH, old remmy, BSA, Midland...etc.

Cheap 243 remmy on gun trader! As a leftie it's the only section I look at on there!!
    just checked 295 in Staffordshire. You won't find a cheaper left handed full bore rifle than that!
    Bullet
    Last edited by 000bullet000; 22-07-2014 at 06:31.

I have my t3 stainless light weight Lh with or with out the moddy and bases if your interested
    for sale on here ?
    Bob
    "a man does good business when he rids himself of a turd"

Quote Originally Posted by reiver View Post
    I have my t3 stainless light weight Lh with or with out the moddy and bases if your interested
    for sale on here ?
    Bob
    thanks Bob, what price for just rifle, no bipod, sling, mod, rail, scope, but 'with' mag of course

please pm

cheers

Peter

Peter,

I know of a really nice Sako 243 fullstocked mannlicher style on a left handed action, but doesn't need the work. As a leftie its very frustrating that there are actually very few left handed rifles around and you have to pay quite good money for them - you wont find old PH, Midland's etc in left handed configeration.

Remmy's with a bit of work can actually be very nice rifles, or if you are lucky you can find an old left handed sako, tikka or Heym as a donor.

Just to hijack the thread slightly, I'm looking for the same as I need to put in a 1 to 1 variation within the next five days.....

Anything going reasonably cheap (Sub 600) in the Yorkshire(ish) are?

Many thanks

Adrian

Open to offers on a nice little 223 cz527 that I have

Just for my 6 penerth, My local dealer has TWO LEFTIES, Heym 7x57, and a Lakelander 6x55 swede, both in good condition, and threaded. PM me for his details if your interested.

I have one brand new 270 Remington 700 sps on the shelf at 595.00 to clear . yours respectfully mike Norris Brock and norris