Thread: Good service from Adrian Flux

Good service from Adrian Flux

The time of year for truck re insurance. Last year with 4 yrs NCB and 3k miles 146, this year renwall with 5yr NCB 189, with a promise to match any lower quote.

SAGA came in at 151 (go compare) so call to AF and after a bit of a wait quote of 145 for 4k miles fully comp which I think isn't too bad.

So re insured with AF.

Just some advice it appears they automatically re insure you 4 days before the expirery date so they had taken 189 from my CC but will refund 45.

D

they took the money for the wifes freelander, after I rang for a cheaper deal, and then took the renewal as well, computer error??

refunded when I rang them,
    they are generally the best for modified landrovers by a mile.

GOOD if you want a Low Quote (whch we all do - myself included) NOT SO GOOD if you have to make a claim, Hopefully you wont have to so no problem.
    Had many cars insured with them over the years, Get good quotes for 2/3 years and then they chance their arm with a cheeky one, Move elsewhere for a couple of years and then phone them back up and your back to where you started.
    Dont think you can beat them for 4x4's 95% of the time.

They're very cheap for motorbikes too, but their administration is hopeless. I had to check every time that they'd sent me the correct documents.

Been with them before, but NOT the cheapest and always increases. I have a 12 plate Isuzu crew cab and the price rose again this year so I left them and got a quote 100 cheaper. It is classed as a commercial vehicle and I insure it for business use.

And no I have not got any driving convictions or accidents either before someone asks!
    Last edited by sikamalc; 23-07-2014 at 07:24.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

ive used them when i was younger as they were good on the younger drivers especialy if you had a larger engine or sporty car

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    Been with them before, but NOT the cheapest and always increases. I have a 12 plate Isuzu crew cab and the price rose again this year so I left them and got a quote 100 cheaper. It is classed as a commercial vehicle and I insure it for business use.

And no I have not got any driving convictions or accidents either before someone asks!
    Had nothing but trouble when it came to renewal time, they hiked the premium up then would not take no for an answer when I went elsewhere, email after email, text after text it went on for days, then would not send proof of max NCD just to be difficult.
    Adrian Flux may seem good but their admin sucks.

ATB WB

Quote Originally Posted by willowbank View Post
    Had nothing but trouble when it came to renewal time, they hiked the premium up then would not take no for an answer when I went elsewhere, email after email, text after text it went on for days, then would not send proof of max NCD just to be difficult.
    Adrian Flux may seem good but their admin sucks.

ATB WB
    Found them hiking price I'm due sept for a change any ideas ?

Quote Originally Posted by norma 308 View Post
    Found them hiking price I'm due sept for a change any ideas ?
    Because we have several vehicles I thought I would try Admiral multicar and yes they were quite abit cheaper, they agreed with my theory that I could not drive two cars at any given time and the one left at home was locked in a garage so low risk.

Good luck with the insurance minefield, I was even told that a quote given yesterday would in all likelyhood be increased/decreased according to how much business they had done on that day/week/month... hows that work?

ATB WB

Well it came through today 430 for my 03 L200 from Adrian flux wowsers got it full comp for 235 from police mutual so well happy with the saving .
    Norma
    ps funny how they can drop it 100 when you say your cancelling !
    Last edited by norma 308; 21-08-2014 at 11:46.