Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I feel the buzz...

I feel the buzz...

Scotland, what a year. On the eve of the Commonwealth Games i feel a buzz in the air with all that has happened and all that is going to happen. What a place to live. Stalking all round my town and the Yes/No camps are still civil toward each other.
    "Heres tae us wha's like us, damn few and their aw deed".
    Bring it on...
    Last edited by RED-DOT; 22-07-2014 at 18:43.

nice one r/d i told you before your just a big old softie,
    DONT START

Pah, Scotland. Cold, midges. People who speak with a funnier accent than me.
    The best thing to come out of it is soft spoken lassies with short kilts. WEHAYYYYYY,!!!!
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

No SS, that is Bangkok mate.... Our women are great burglars. Their arses wipe out their footprints as they exit the crime scene?

Let's just hope that the billions spent on this show is sort of worth it................................................ I have my doubts about that though.
    Last edited by Brithunter; 23-07-2014 at 09:03. Reason: Typo/Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Brithunter View Post
    Let's just hop that the billions spent on this show is sort of worth it................................................ I have my doubts about that though.
    You are quite correct to be doubtful as there will again be no legacy for the shooting community.
    The shooting venue for all the money spent on it will have even more money spent on it to return it to MoD standards - i.e. even more money will have to be spent after the games.
    Talk about waste!

Ed

truly gods own country was out stalking this morning saw to Bucks fighting the hazy mist was just ready to lift over our fairest city.

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    truly gods own country was out stalking this morning saw to Bucks fighting the hazy mist was just ready to lift over our fairest city.

"FOR SALE: Would suit DIY enthusiast..."
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Some of them are still occupied IF and owned by the council. Makes benefit street look like Park Lane Mine is second flour up over looking the park.
    Last edited by 6pointer; 23-07-2014 at 08:48.

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    Some of them are still occupied IF and owned by the council. Makes benefit street look like Park Lane Mine is second flour up over looking the park.
    The council needs a kicking in that case!!! Give folks some dignity and look after them, then they will look after their surroundings as well as each other. Apologies, I wasn't meaning to be rude
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)