Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Armasight drone pro

Armasight drone pro

Thinking of buying the above.. Has any1 had any experience with this unit?

Buy one!!, Excellent bit of kit, easy to use, and does what it says on the tin!! If you want to go dedicated you wont go wrong.
    Ive had PVS 14s a D760, N750, N550 Wardy vision, NS200s and more. The drone obviously is not as clear as the D760 but is better because of the 10 x mag.

How far can I clearly make out a fox at night? And what's it like as as day scope?

Shots up to 200 easy no problem, just point and shoot. Then 300 would be just a tad harder. I wouldn't be doing head-shots at that distance, but as for your question you can see them a hell of a lot further. Its shootable in the day but the drone wouldnt compensate for a good day optic.

Well 200 yards is a long shot at night so that's perfect news.. What IR illuminator would your recommen? For day time shooting as long as I could make a deer out to 150 yards I'm happy..

They come with a T20 IR which is adequate enough for those rahnges. Some guys use an Xsearcher or NM800

Thanks for your input mate... Appreciated! Think il try it and see how I get along with it and maybe move on from there.. The company "night vision uk" are they the only distributor or can I purchase else where? Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Slickshot View Post
    Thanks for your input mate... Appreciated! Think il try it and see how I get along with it and maybe move on from there.. The company "night vision uk" are they the only distributor or can I purchase else where? Aaron
    Direct from nightvisiongear only... Excellent, no nonsense company to deal with..........Carl Moore is your man

Contact Details for Night Vision Gear UK - the United Kingdoms leading supplier of Night Vision Scopes, Binoculars and Goggles

As easypeasy says they come with a T20 as standard but I'm using a SunnRanger on mine (A T20 with a Yukon Ranger 1.7lens screwed on the T20's bezel having cut it back to the threads - gives a focused die size a quarter of the NM800. More info on www.nightvisionforumuk.com Index page definitely worth joining if only for the craic!

Cheers

Fizz

[QUOTE=Slickshot; For day time shooting as long as I could make a deer out to 150 yards I'm happy..[/QUOTE]

Its illegal to shoot deer with any night vision or image intensifying sight, law does not differentiate between night and day.

They are very good and more than adequate for fox control at night at sensible ranges, optics are very good.

However seem to be some gremlins mates reticule packed up on Monday night so he is not happy man, also on his the mount was miles out of alignement from the scope axis (see my earlier posts on this topic).

I hope this was an isolated issue but when your spending serious money then it needs to be correct.

Sussex Fallow has now got one he will give you his unbiassed thoughts if you cantact him.

D