Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DSC1 - Read why JELEN is YOUR BEST OPTION

DSC1 - Read why JELEN is YOUR BEST OPTION

Hi Everyone,

Due to unprecedented demand for Jelen Deer Services Training, we are adding additional dates for our 2014/15 DSC1 Training & Assessment Courses.

With a proliferation of DSC1 training providers throughout the UK, choosing the one that suits you can be difficult. To help you make the right choice, here are EIGHT GOOD REASONS why Jelen Deer Services still provides your best option for DSC1 training.

1) Jelen Deer Services provide the UK's largest range of deer-related training from basic level to highly advanced level.

2) Jelen Deer Services are BASC Accredited Trainers, giving you total confidence in the standard of services you can expect from us as part of your DSC1 training.

3) Jelen Deer Services are the UK's only DSC1 training providers that offer you a 100% Money Back Guarantee as part of our unique customer care package.

4) Jelen Deer Services have made it
    easy for you to simply book online and pay by PAYPAL, or call us to book over the phone.

5) Jelen Deer Services provide you with FREE access to our ONLINE INTERACTIVE LEARNING CENTRE (ILC), and provide a free CD Rom as soon as you join.

6) Jelen Deer Services provide you with a FREE CD Rom containing a comprehensive suite of revision material and training aids.

7) Jelen Deer Services provide you with FREE telephone and Email support, right up to the day of your course.

8) Jelen Deer Services's DSC1 candidates have consistently achieved 100% Pass rates (with 95%+ First-time passes)

Call us TODAY on 01264 811155, and speak to Kathy, Deidre or Mike, and find out why Jelen Offers you YOUR BEST OPTION

Evening mike, I've recently been stalking with a family friend and we were talking about whether I would like to progress into stalking from the shooting I've been doing for years. He said that he did his dsc1 with you and how well run he found the courses. He recommended that I speak to you about looking into doing the dsc1 course as it would teach me a lot of the basics I would need to know about stalking/deer management. Could you please let me know if this is the type of course I should be doing so early on in my stalking life? and could I please have some dates of when the next dsc1 course is.
    many thanks Rob

Quote Originally Posted by woodchip View Post
    Evening mike, I've recently been stalking with a family friend and we were talking about whether I would like to progress into stalking from the shooting I've been doing for years. He said that he did his dsc1 with you and how well run he found the courses. He recommended that I speak to you about looking into doing the dsc1 course as it would teach me a lot of the basics I would need to know about stalking/deer management. Could you please let me know if this is the type of course I should be doing so early on in my stalking life? and could I please have some dates of when the next dsc1 course is.
    many thanks Rob
    Well before asking for anything else on this site I suggest you follow site rules and make an introduction.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    Well before asking for anything else on this site I suggest you follow site rules and make an introduction.
    Done sorry

Quote Originally Posted by woodchip View Post
    many thanks Rob
    Hi Rob,

Our next course is scheduled for the 15th - 17th August, but there are only two spaces left on that one. September is fully booked and October has three spaces left.

The DSC1 course is a basic standard course, and given that you are fairly new to stalking, then I would say that our October course would give you sufficient time to learn the information you need. Our Interactive Learning Centre (ILC) is a fantastic learning resource that will help you prepare for the course, and it will shortly be undergoing some exciting changes to make it even better.

Please do not hesitate to ask if you need any further information.

Regards,

Mike.

Mike Allison
    Managing Director - Jelen Deer Services
    01264 811155

Jelen Deer Services - The UK's Premier Deer Management Training Providers

Mike - no mention of the manual there. Do they still get a hard copy to keep?

I always found it a useful resource and something that can be taken anywhere (unlike a CD ROM or online programmes).

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

is the cd rom the same as the online information?

i don't have a computer that takes cds anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by artschool View Post
    is the cd rom the same as the online information?

i don't have a computer that takes cds anymore.
    Hi Artschool,

There are differences between the two, but its not a problem. We can put the CD Rom stuff on a pen drive for you.

Regards,

Mike.

Mike Allison
    01264 811155

just recieved my manual and disk through the post today looking forward to the course thanks mike and malcom

Hi Woodchip,

You will have a brilliant time. Thank you for choosing Jelen to deliver your training.

Best regards,

Mike.

Mike Allison
    01264 811155