Thread: Fly Killers and Fly Screen

Fly Killers and Fly Screen

Attachment 44864
    SALE NOW ON!
    Ends 31st July (P&P not included in the price)
    Special offer on fly killers and fly screens, for these special deals please contact us via our email: deerstalkinginenglandltd@yahoo.com or PM
    Please have a look Welcome To Deer Stalking Equipment and Clothing for all your larder requirements and much more.
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkinginengland View Post
    Attachment 44864
    SALE NOW ON!
    Ends 31st July (P&P not included in the price)
    Special offer on fly killers and fly screens, for these special deals please contact us via our email: deerstalkinginenglandltd@yahoo.com or PM
    Please have a look Welcome To Deer Stalking Equipment and Clothing for all your larder requirements and much more.
    Afternoon
    Do the the fly units come with shatter resistant tubes or are they extra cost, also would you have access to glue board units as well as grid type

thanks

phil

good but not as good as this

No cant get them , but I am going to start looking!!
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by triggersqueezer View Post
    good but not as good as this

brilliant!

awesome ..... I live next to two farms and we are suffering at the moment ..... I want one!!

Quote Originally Posted by philip View Post
    Afternoon
    Do the the fly units come with shatter resistant tubes or are they extra cost, also would you have access to glue board units as well as grid type

thanks

phil
    Bottom right hand is a glue board light in stainless steel , very smart item, the UV fly killer will take shatter proof tubes but we do not supply those, only the standard ones. However they can be found on line.

Regards

Mark

I use one that has a sticky board behinde 2 uv lights its the best i have ever come across as you dont get dead flys our bugs laying every where just slide the old board out throw it away pop a new one in a your done

Quote Originally Posted by berg View Post
    I use one that has a sticky board behinde 2 uv lights its the best i have ever come across as you dont get dead flys our bugs laying every where just slide the old board out throw it away pop a new one in a your done
    Yes your right and the bottom right hand picture on the add is just such a unit.