Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SRUC Barony Campus provider DSC1's - where standards count

SRUC Barony Campus provider DSC1's - where standards count

Why is our provision for DSC1 worth considering?

Because simply put: While others shout loudly and make bold spurious claims to attract learners, we let the quality of our teaching and course speak for itself. See below!

As we are qualified teaching professionals we know the importance of providing for the needs of all the people we teach and not just the high flyers that self teach based on pre-course materials. Our committment is to everyone and we are proud to have helped many people with difficulties where a sensitive and discreet approach aids in their learning and success.

We can't promise every candidate will pass first time but we do promise to do our best to get everyone there together. It is always best to let the reviews do the talking. We provide a REAL high value training experience that shows candidates the big picture and not just put on a read through of the questions and revision session before the exams.

Reviews** Result passed dsc1 today **Reviews

Upcoming DSC1 courses:

YDS East Yorkshire Sep 6th-7th 300
    Available: DSC1 sept 6th 7th 100% PASS - WELL DONE ALL!!

SRUC Barony SW Scotland Sep 13th-14th 300
    Deer Stalking Certificate Level 1 - SRUC 100% PASS - WELL DONE ALL!!

SLDG Sponsored DSC1 East Kilbride Sep 20th-21st 200
    Available: Sldg dsc1 WELL DONE ALL!

GAP 180 Hertfordshire DSC1 18th-19th October 280
    Available: Dsc 1 18th- 19th Oct Herts ( Can`t believe its not Jelen )
    WELL DONE ALL!
    SRUC Barony SW Scotland Nov 29th-30th 300
    Deer Stalking Certificate Level 1 - SRUC JUST ADVERTISED

For more information about upcoming courses up and down the UK as they are announced you can look below:
    DSC Training | Galloway Field Sports

Good luck!
    Last edited by Paul at Fechan; 21-10-2014 at 16:18.

Just got my DSC level 1 today and can't rate it highly enough. Was made to feel very welcome with lots of detailed tutoring thatwas in more rounded detail than just the level 1 content. Some good tips in shooting muntys too. Food by Alan at gap180 was super tasty as always. Very laid back too which really helped. Thanks to the assessors and to Pierre.
    Sauer 202 in 243 and 308/Ruger 22-10/Sako Trg-22 and lots of 12g

Can I get DSC 2 at barony?
    The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Shabz View Post
    Yes, and use ILA to Register , I did my level 2 through them, and I got it back in 2 weeks from my portfolio going and getting my certificate.

Quote Originally Posted by godfather View Post
    Just got my DSC level 1 today and can't rate it highly enough. Was made to feel very welcome with lots of detailed tutoring thatwas in more rounded detail than just the level 1 content. Some good tips in shooting muntys too. Food by Alan at gap180 was super tasty as always. Very laid back too which really helped. Thanks to the assessors and to Pierre.
    Well done mate

couple of places left for September 6th and 7th at SRUC Barony campus but be quick! Free course revision can be sent by email to get you started today. Cheers and good luck!

Dates and venue added.

Well done to all on this weekends and last weekend courses at SRUC Barony Campus and with Robbo at YDS and another 100% set of passes. Good luck to all at East Kilbride this weekend on the sponsored South Lanarkshire Deer Group Course which at 200 is a great value for money deal.

This year has seen 100% first time passes in all YDS and Gap 180 courses with candidates from all the home countries and as far away as the US, Europe and Hong Kong. That's nearly 70 candidates straight through first time!! With our Scandinavian and Irish friends from previous years we're meeting lots of people.

New dates added for this year in the OP
    Last edited by Paul at Fechan; 16-09-2014 at 09:15.

Barony date added

Quote Originally Posted by Shabz View Post
    I did mine at barony. you just cant put into words the support and effort from the staff at barony. over and above the call of duty.
    overall excellent value for money too.
    Its all to easy these days to rock up to a park, pass your level 2 and walk away knowing nothing