Thread: Gwhp male suitable for stalking or hpr work

Gwhp male suitable for stalking or hpr work

Attachment 44900Attachment 44901

Here at HUNTING DOGS EUROPE we have for sale a superb 10 month old male he is a very strong retriever and as you can see by the pics he loves water he comes from a very well respected working kennel in Slovakia and has an excellent temperament and pedigree. This really is a superb example of a working GWHP
    The price of 2000euro will incl all that is necessary for the dog to travel to the uk. vaccinations micro chip passport etc .But does not incl shipping costs For more info and photos please contact us

Our aim is to source the very best HUNTING DOGS EUROPE has to offer
    Attached Thumbnails
    Last edited by HUNTING DOGS EUROPE; 23-07-2014 at 21:26.

Do you actually manage to sell any of the dogs you advertise on here.Wf1

Nice looking wire. What's the missing stamp from the papers? Can you source any Drahthaar"s that are VDD registerd?

Hi
    thanks for your enquiry. when asking for a Verein Deutsch Drahthaar I assume you are looking for a trained GWHP for hunting game birds and water fowl
    These dogs are still work in progress .The Drahthaar famous for its aggressive and hard hunting instinct does not always produce a good HPR with strong bird hunting qualities.
    The answer to your question is yes it is possible for us to source a VDD for you. please forward your email address so I can send any info you require
    Regards
    HUNTING DOGS EUROPE

You say that your aim is to source the very best HUNTING DOGS EUROPE has to offer. But the ad is for a 10 month old GWP which does seem to have a very creditable pedigree, but is as yet unproven in the field. Also you make no mention of any health tests the pup may have undergone, or its parents etc.

Are such imports able to be registered with the UK kennel club? Is the nature of your agency approved by the national kennel club of the breeders exporting country?

Where can I find out about your credentials and any testimonials from satisfied customers, do you have any endorsements from UK breed clubs.

Many thanks.

Hi
    With reference to the 10 month GWHP you are quite correct the dog has a very good pedigree but of course at 10 months old the dog will not be proven in the field. This is a dog that needs finishing. Maybe by an expert like yourself!! With reference to your question(are imports able to be registered with the UK kennel club ).FORM 4 titled application for the registration of an imported dog. ALL NECESSARY PAPER WORK for our dogs to travel to the UK will be available at the appropriate time. We provide a confidential service often to privileged clients who find the dog they are looking for is not available in the UK. WE DO NOT release details. Hope this helps

Regards
    HUNTING DOGS EUROPE
    Last edited by HUNTING DOGS EUROPE; 24-07-2014 at 08:24.

So no testimonials or endorsements then. No website. No health tests.

Your hope that your answer helps is in vain I am afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by HUNTING DOGS EUROPE View Post
    Hi
    thanks for your enquiry. when asking for a Verein Deutsch Drahthaar I assume you are looking for a trained GWHP for hunting game birds and water fowl
    These dogs are still work in progress .The Drahthaar famous for its aggressive and hard hunting instinct does not always produce a good HPR with strong bird hunting qualities.
    The answer to your question is yes it is possible for us to source a VDD for you. please forward your email address so I can send any info you require
    Regards
    HUNTING DOGS EUROPE
    Thank you. please feel free to PM any info. I would have thought the chances of a VDD trained to VJP and HZP would be like hens teeth. Most people require a pup to train and bond with. Would be interesting to see what you can come up with. What is the missing symbol from the pedigree below the FCI stamp.

Attachment 44911
    Hi
    Do you mean this symbol. Just the camera angle. You didn't leave a contact name or email address ?

Our aim is to source the very best HUNTING DOGS EUROPE has to offer

Regards
    HUNTING DOGS EUROPE
    Last edited by HUNTING DOGS EUROPE; 24-07-2014 at 12:22.