Thread: A couple of knives to offer...

A couple of knives to offer...

Hey up all, I finished off a couple of knives yesterday, made on spec really as I wanted to see them done and I was on with a little batch that they fitted into perfectly, these are they...

I think they are perfect for some of the users on this forum...

Now there's nothing that particularly stands out about this duo, but that's why I like them, no Damascus steel, no bolsters, engravings or exhibition grade timber, but that is why I like them, although nothing about them 'stands out' all that they are combined makes a perfect package, in my opinion anyway...

The steel here is 3mm stock SF100 with satin polished full flat grinds and tapering tangs, the scales are of forest green G10 which is blast finished, the tubular fixings are stainless steel...

They have 110mm each of cutting edge, no idea what the overall is but in the region of 225mm won't be far off, the grips are a good size and feel great in the hand...

Now as mentioned they were made on spec and as yet have no owners, the plan was to get them sheathed whilst I head off on holiday and if they don't sell here that is exactly what I'll do, but...

But what? But I have an deal for you, maybe...

Now as with the Muntjac and MuntjaX that I worked on in my WIP thread once these knives are sheathed my asking price, the going rate, is 295 each...

That involves me sending them to the finest Kydex maker in the UK though, him doing them, sending them back, it's all time and expense...

So they deal is just as offered with those WIP knives, a healthy sized discount offered to take them as is, perfect knives but no sheaths, for you to organise your own...

Again I can tell you where to get them made, leather or Kydex, I can even post them to the sheath maker for you included in the price if that suits, from there on though it's up to you and him...

So that in mind this exquisite pair of knives are offered at 195 each, that includes PP fees and an RMSD postage, whether that be to the sheath maker or to you is your call...

I would imagine that unless you go extravagant with your sheathing options the total cost to you is still going to be around 250 mark, that offers a big discount by saving me the trouble and turning these around...

Cheers all, thanks for looking, Stu.

The Drop/Spear bladed knife, the top knife in this photo is now sold...

The bottom knife is still available...

Now sold, cheers TSD...