Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jelen Welcome's the 2000th EIC Member

Jelen Welcome's the 2000th EIC Member

Hi Everyone,

We are pleased to welcome the 2000th member of our Email Information Community (EIC).

This is a free information service provided by Jelen Deer Services for deer managers and stalkers on all aspects of wild deer management, stalking and deer in general.

The EIC has been wholeheartedly supported by our readers, and 83 new members have signed up for this free service in the last week.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all our EIC members for your and contributions, and I hope that we have provided a wealth of useful information to deer stalkers and managers all over the UK, and will continue long into the future.

Best Regards,

Mike

Mike Allison
    Managing Director - Jelen Deer Services
    01264 811155

Much the same as the SD site then Mike ehh.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    Much the same as the SD site then Mike ehh.
    Not really Malc.

Mike can you provide me with some info please. What is your connection with Nial Rowntree and Graham Tailor from SNH. I here your involved in ardnamurchan estates in what capacity and were the feck did the wild Goats and monster stags come from.

Some really good info being sent out, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Taff View Post
    Some really good info being sent out, thank you.
    I've got to agree with that, Jelen's emails make interesting reading.

atb Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Jelendeer View Post
    Not really Malc.
    Oh I think this site has helped many out over the past years, don't you?
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Malc I think you will find this site is the HUB and the spinoffs are many.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    Oh I think this site has helped many out over the past years, don't you?
    Hi Malc,

Without a doubt SD has been, and still is a fantastic information resource for all Deer Stalkers & Managers, as you know Jelen Deer Services have always supported SD.

From a business point of view, SD has been a source of new business for many service providers, Jelen Deer Services included.

From an advertising point of view, it is certainly one of the most cost-effective advertising medias available in the deer stalking sector. Anybody wishing to sell training, services and products for deer stalking would be well advised to sign up to an advertising package with SD.

You guys have done a good job. Keep up the good work Malc & team.

Regards,

Mike

Mike Allison
    Tel: 01264 811155
    Email: office@jelendeer.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jelendeer View Post
    Hi Everyone,

We are pleased to welcome the 2000th member of our Email Information Community (EIC).

This is a free information service provided by Jelen Deer Services for deer managers and stalkers on all aspects of wild deer management, stalking and deer in general.

The EIC has been wholeheartedly supported by our readers, and 83 new members have signed up for this free service in the last week.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all our EIC members for your and contributions, and I hope that we have provided a wealth of useful information to deer stalkers and managers all over the UK, and will continue long into the future.

Best Regards,

Mike

Mike Allison
    01264 811155

Never heard of it! How/where do I sign up?
    The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.