Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: God damned F***ing Staffy's..........

God damned F***ing Staffy's..........

My 87 yr old Mother was out with my Whippet today and a f***ing Staffy's ripped into her from behind and tore a great big hole in her shoulder putting a tooth through her blade bone(scapula)and may be into the lung,she is taking an inordinate amount of time to come round from the anaesthetic and they are worried about a pneumothorax I have to take Mum down to the Police station Sunday afternoon to make a statement,I am f***ing livid and am going to push for the dog to be put down.My Mother was covered in blood when I got there and she had been pushed through the hedge backwards by the dog when she tried to beat it off with her walking stick,luckily none of the blood was hers and she seems to have taken it in her stride(they made them in the 'Old Days' )!!

Martin

sorry for your mum and your dog of course rem,atb doug,
    DONT START

Yip, one less will be a start...

Nightmare mate hope the dog gets put down and the owner gets what he disserves.

never a bad dog just a bad owner.

Very sorry to hear about this unpleasantness. It must have been quite stressful for your mother.

The dog is not to blame, however much of a **** you think he is. This dog was just doing what his breed was designed to do.

It is always entirely the fault of the owner..... I hope you are sending him the vet bill!!!
    There are so many breeds becoming popular in the UK these days which are entirely unsuitable as pets, in my opinion. I think there should be a licensing system for dogs of certain breeds.....perhaps all breeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckaroo8 View Post
    Very sorry to hear about this unpleasantness. It must have been quite stressful for your mother.

The dog is not to blame, however much of a **** you think he is. This dog was just doing what his breed was designed to do.

It is always entirely the fault of the owner..... I hope you are sending him the vet bill!!!
    There are so many breeds becoming popular in the UK these days which are entirely unsuitable as pets, in my opinion. I think there should be a licensing system for dogs of certain breeds.....perhaps all breeds.

I do wish her well and a fast recovery.
    such a type of dog with a mind set like of pit has no real use on the planet ,i know some saff's are placid !! but we keep getting told they are only a small safe dog breed?? but with jaws like a clamp and teeth like a obo nails they are meant to do one thing Thats to Fight and attack !!! in the end its the owner who has to hold their hands up,"init" all types of fighting dogs have no place around us let alone free to do as they please .
    i have my hard hat on and i also feel that rotts should also be given the same treatment .

This seems to be an common problem nowadays, perhaps it's time for some

sort of licence to be put in force but then again would it work !

I wish your mother a speedy recovery Martin, as said the dog is not to blame

it's his Master.

Rgds Buck.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"

Quote Originally Posted by Taff View Post
    never a bad dog just a bad owner.
    That's certainly how it's portrayed by the media.... but sadly not the case, it's always the one's that are usually soft and wouldn't hurt a fly that end up killing babies.
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox