Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Sako 75 308

  1. #1

    Sako 75 308

    Attachment 45015Attachment 45016Attachment 45017Attachment 45018as per title my sako 75 stainless varmint in 308 sat in a bedded laminate thumbhole stock round count 140 that's one hundred and forty comes with t8 reflex mod optilock 30mm rings and bases set of lee reloading dies and some once fired brass and load data for 150gn sst this is a fine example of a 75 that any buyer wont be disappointed with and they are getting scarcer looking for offers circa 1100 will post pics up later pm any interest thanks for looking foxxer

    point of note this rifle is a varmint model and weighs 10lb without bipod and scope
    Last edited by d foxxer; 27-07-2014 at 15:13. Reason: pics now added

  2. #2
    SD Regular bobjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Tidworth/on here/or at Downton Abbey.
    Posts
    8,835
    Blog Entries
    5
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    OMG D'

    what a cracking looking rifle mate.

    Im ok with what i have but if i had the cash i think this would be something i would be looking at,.

    and a sako 75 the best action they have made for some time.

    good luck with the sale,

    bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

    Living with Lupus - YouTube

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    OMG D'

    what a cracking looking rifle mate.

    Im ok with what i have but if i had the cash i think this would be something i would be looking at,.

    and a sako 75 the best action they have made for some time.

    good luck with the sale,

    bob.
    thanks bob was going to rebarrel it in 6 br but people told me its madness as it only done 140 rds and I don't do deer so may keep the cooper and sale this one its a cracker tho nice for someone who likes a meaty weapon will put more pics on tomoro

  4. #4
    SD Regular bobjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Tidworth/on here/or at Downton Abbey.
    Posts
    8,835
    Blog Entries
    5
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by d foxxer View Post
    thanks bob was going to rebarrel it in 6 br but people told me its madness as it only done 140 rds and I don't do deer so may keep the cooper and sale this one its a cracker tho nice for someone who likes a meaty weapon will put more pics on tomoro
    good one Dave

    keep the br and we can have a day out with both the 20's and the 6brs . be nice to pop down again mate

    bob.

    ps: anyone want a kidney.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

    Living with Lupus - YouTube

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    good one Dave

    keep the br and we can have a day out with both the 20's and the 6brs . be nice to pop down again mate

    bob.

    ps: anyone want a kidney.
    aarh be nice have you down again you always welcome here Jayne says she make you a pasty big as a rail sleeper lol like see you devour that in one hit

  6. #6
    SD Regular bobjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Tidworth/on here/or at Downton Abbey.
    Posts
    8,835
    Blog Entries
    5
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by d foxxer View Post
    aarh be nice have you down again you always welcome here Jayne says she make you a pasty big as a rail sleeper lol like see you devour that in one hit
    not a hope in me eating all that Dave

    best of luck with this fella its worth the asking price and some.

    god bless for now mate

    bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

    Living with Lupus - YouTube

  7. #7
    Attachment 45348Attachment 45350Attachment 45347 couple more pics 3 shot group done this afternoon just realised its the 3rd not the 4th

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    OMG D'

    what a cracking looking rifle mate.

    Im ok with what i have but if i had the cash i think this would be something i would be looking at,.

    and a sako 75 the best action they have made for some time.

    good luck with the sale,

    bob.
    only action sako used that was better than the 75 was the L61R and the best of the best was when FN were making the Mauser 98's for Sako's rifles ;-) ...(self pronounced mauser whore)..

  9. #9
    I've already got a 308 that I don't want. I so wish I had a slot on my ticket, I'd bite your hand off for this.
    Good luck with the sale though.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by bob tail View Post
    I've already got a 308 that I don't want. I so wish I had a slot on my ticket, I'd bite your hand off for this.
    Good luck with the sale though.
    ahhr thanks yea she is a cracker aint she I don't do deer and she is way to good to rebarrel hardly no rounds thru her gonna keep the cooper 6br instead may sell the 20 tac cos only want one rifle 6 br should do all I need down here you would have been too late buddy as she is nigh on sold to a member on here thanks for your comments tho cheers foxxer

Similar Threads

  1. Wanted Sako 75 in 0.308
    By Zeissman in forum Firearms
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 21-05-2013, 22:17
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 10:54
  3. For Sale sako 75 .308
    By bartman in forum Firearms
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 22-02-2012, 21:35
  4. Wanted Sako 75 .308
    By PKL in forum Firearms
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 23-06-2011, 21:48
  5. Will a Sako 75 .308 bolt be the same as a sako 75 .243????
    By woodystock in forum Rifles & Calibres
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 21-06-2011, 15:26

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •