Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dereelight Nightmaster 800

Dereelight Nightmaster 800

I'm in the market for a rifle mounted lamp for foxing. The Dereelight Night master 800 seems to be very highly recommended and looks ideal for what I want.

Before I take the plunge can anyone suggest a better alternative? Maybe cheaper but still as good quality?

Also I was going to choose a red led as I've only used red in the past and it seems more traditional and widely used but what about green or yellow? What experience do people have with other colours.

Thanks in advance.

They are a great wee light, haven't used anything that compares to it. I use the green led in mine when I'm foxing. Foxes appear more settled in the green light than they are when red light hits them. If you know anyone in the states get them to buy you one, they are way cheaper over there

Al

I have the xsearcher, its nice and light, very powerful and your battery last a long time to. hard to compare to the likes of a nightforce type lamp.
    I have been using the red lamp, and fox's don't seem to be spooked to much, although im keen to try the green, as stated above.
    Theres been a few second hands for recently, at good prices to, so might pay to hold of if you can, but don't think you will be disappointed

atb
    simon

For Sale: Night Master 800 IR with fully adjustable rail mount

I have this for sale, I also have a white LED you could have instead of the IR one?

Great bits of kit, but currently have two, which is just plain greedy!

All the best,

get the xsercher red led good foxes so far come running in with beam right on them but don't believe the distances deerilight say they will go never got more than250yards max using all sorts of scopes I use n/v goggles find fox then flick on the derilight but to be totally honest there are torches on ebay that can be purchased for a tenner that can go 200yards but onley with white led 180or 10pounds hmmm id rather bolt 3ten pound together and light up the hole hill I hate to see people waste money and 180pounds for a torch is ripping the pee out of it

Quote Originally Posted by nun_hunter View Post
    I'm in the market for a rifle mounted lamp for foxing. The Dereelight Night master 800 seems to be very highly recommended and looks ideal for what I want.

Before I take the plunge can anyone suggest a better alternative? Maybe cheaper but still as good quality?

Also I was going to choose a red led as I've only used red in the past and it seems more traditional and widely used but what about green or yellow? What experience do people have with other colours.

Thanks in advance.
    I THINK NOT SURE IF bigscott on here does them but i know theres a chap on ukv sells them for if i remember about47quid adjustable focus and a clamp any colour you want full kit buy youself a new spare battery and your good for 4/5hrs lamping, HIS NAMES SKANEY AND HES SOUND HAS A WEBSITE LUDICROUS LUMENS, ps i use one
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 26-07-2014 at 20:51.
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by wraith View Post
    get the xsercher red led good foxes so far come running in with beam right on them but don't believe the distances deerilight say they will go never got more than250yards max using all sorts of scopes I use n/v goggles find fox then flick on the derilight but to be totally honest there are torches on ebay that can be purchased for a tenner that can go 200yards but onley with white led 180or 10pounds hmmm id rather bolt 3ten pound together and light up the hole hill I hate to see people waste money and 180pounds for a torch is ripping the pee out of it
    If your only getting 250 yards max, id suggest you send it back, its goosed. Mine can light up the side of the wood, 500 yards from the front door.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemonnem View Post
    If your only getting 250 yards max, id suggest you send it back, its goosed. Mine can light up the side of the wood, 500 yards from the front door.
    nice reply sir,

but i think you need to pop back and make your next post an intruduction thread.

and to save me going there,

welcome.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

250y no problem, when looking through scope.

Was out last night, with a red and white nm800's.(mate has 2).
    Noticed the rabbits wasn't as bothered by the white, as they were when we put red on them?

Going to get 1 myself when I have spare$$$.

Im looking to get one and put on a 17HMR? which one is best to go for?