Thread: RCBS Chargemaster Combo

RCBS Chargemaster Combo

I cannot justify keeping my reloader for the amount of shooting I do these days so have decided to sell it.
    I know they are cheap in the US so no posts reminding me please, I know already having learnt the hard way, cost of postage to UK then UK tax all makes it expensive this end.
    I am asking 300 but would probably accept 275 if you turn up on my door with the cash, This is the uk voltage model and is in perfect working order.Attachment 45036Attachment 45035
    Last edited by EMcC; 29-07-2014 at 19:54.

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    I cannot justify keeping my reloader for the amount of shooting I do these days so have decided to sell it.
    I know they are cheap in the US so no posts reminding me please, I know already having learnt the hard way, cost of postage to UK then UK tax all makes it expensive this end.
    I am asking 300 but would probably accept 275 if you turn up on my door with the cash, This is the uk voltage model and is in perfect working order.Attachment 45036Attachment 45035
    If the person that contacted me by PM and made me an offer contacts me again with just a little bit more I may be persuaded to do a deal.
    I don't want to swap it for anything tho.

Hello mate
    I'm just getting into my reloading not for .204 & 6.5, currently use old style scales
    do these consistently measure out and dispense the required powder measure time and time again?
    if so I may part with the money to you as I shoot down Wiltshire way and could double up a journey to collect. Cheers Ste

Quote Originally Posted by Ste B View Post
    Hello mate
    do these consistently measure out and dispense the required powder measure time and time again?
    Cheers Ste
    Yes, they do dispense the programmed in weight consistantly.

I have used a set for quite some time now and they are the best bit of reloading kit I own. if I was you I would bit his had off
    cam