Thread: AMT Lightning 10/22 Theoben Target Model .22LR for sale plus 2 mags

AMT Lightning 10/22 Theoben Target Model .22LR for sale plus 2 mags

All

Arcadia Machine and Tool (AMT) Theoben Target Model with .917 heavy barrel and moderator.
    All stainless steel.
    Pictures will follow.

This very rare rifle is for sale.
    See wiki link:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMT_Lightning_25/22

I am looking for 675, I have fired <200 rounds through it.
    Also advertised elsewhere, but as such a rare bit of kit wanted to open it up the forum for you collectors out there and anyone you may know who may have an interest.
    It will otherwise be going to auction soon, so thought to let SD folk have another look.

Selling because I now use my .223 for bunnies and to be honest, it's better than that!

Cheers
    Last edited by RickoShay; 08-04-2015 at 14:20.
    "There comes in the dead of night a hand of cold steel that plucks the German sentries from their posts"
    WSC 1942

If I didn't already have one of these superb little rifles I'd be beating a path to your door (I still might if yours is better nick than mine!). Mine is jam free with RWS subsonic hollow Points and when I tested it only last week with only a 6x mag scope against my Finnfire Range with its 4-16 MTC scope set on about 12x it actually shot tighter groups than the Finnfire . Good luck with the sale!

Any photo's? Plus have a free bump!

Ha - forgot to subscribe to my own thread!

It is so accurate, so thank you for the thread Dodder in confirming this. Yes, mine is definitely in better nick than yours - you can buy it if you like!

Sorry, yes, photos - imminent.

Ahh....RWS subs, I'd forgotten about those. That a great recommendation. Tks
    Last edited by RickoShay; 30-07-2014 at 20:58.
    "There comes in the dead of night a hand of cold steel that plucks the German sentries from their posts"
    WSC 1942

Look forward to seeing those photos, can't believe your is better than mine! I forgot to mention, you must use the New style RWS HP Subsonics - the old ones of which I imagine there are still some about on dealers shelves were about 80fps slower and jammed like a bast**d!

I have tried all sort of ammo in my AMT, Eley Subs, Winnies, CCI etc all jammed, but these new RWS really are the dog danglies. I've always used Eley Subs in all my bolt actions but am now seriously considering moving over to these for everything. I also find that my AMT is much more reliable with the banana mag than the useless 10 round ruger jobbies.

Also here with Francis Lovel...

http://www.guntrader.co.uk/Guns-For-Sale/AMT_Rifle_Target-Model_For-Sale_140705115126001

Is yours "...really, really, really good looking" too?

WSC 1942

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC04809.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	453.2 KB 
ID:	45447

No mines better!!! Good luck with the sale - cracking little rifles!

A bump..and why not..
    WSC 1942

Last chance to buy this superbly accurate rifle. See top of thread for best price.
    Many thanks.
    WSC 1942