Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: links

  1. #1

    links

    how do you do the click here or? links doug,
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 27-07-2014 at 21:36.
    DONT START

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    how do you do the click here or? links doug,
    I've clicked on links doug and it doesn't work ;(

    Stan

  3. #3
    Just copy and paste the web address then the link appears.

    Like so... Roe rut 2014

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by davidm View Post
    Just copy and paste the web address then the link appears.

    Like so... Roe rut 2014
    cheers doug
    DONT START

  5. #5
    Like this?

    http://www.bhtargets.co.uk/product/d...m-ar500-gongs/

    or
    HTML Code:
    <a href="http://www.bhtargets.co.uk/product/double-target-stand-with-100mm-200mm-ar500-gongs/">click this link!</a>

  6. #6
    I still can,t do it!! not tech savvy,in other words thicker than a pit prop!!
    DONT START

  7. #7
    SD Regular willie_gunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    Posts
    6,995
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    I still can,t do it!! not tech savvy,in other words thicker than a pit prop!!
    Try clicking on the button to the right of the one for emoticons - it's the one looking like a globe with a chain link at the bottom.

    That should open up a new window called "Link".

    Then type your website URL that you want to link to in the box marked "URL" and click the Okay button.
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

  8. #8
    Thank you willie ,
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 27-10-2016 at 10:55.
    DONT START

  9. #9
    SD Regular willie_gunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    Posts
    6,995
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    Thank you willie ,
    Here to help
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by willie_gunn View Post
    Try clicking on the button to the right of the one for emoticons - it's the one looking like a globe with a chain link at the bottom.

    That should open up a new window called "Link".

    Then type your website URL that you want to link to in the box marked "URL" and click the Okay button.
    That doesn't allow you to have the link display as click here or AR500 targets instead of the full URL web address.

    ​Cannot see anywhere in the editor where you can customise how you display a link!

Similar Threads

  1. Links to online Reloading Data
    By Digger686 in forum Ammunition, Reloading & Ballistics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-04-2014, 16:02
  2. Butchering links to help members
    By david1976 in forum Carcass Prep, Butchery & Recipes
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 23-12-2013, 16:39
  3. A couple of links from my clubs pages.
    By finnbear270 in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 18:47
  4. Posting Links
    By tartinjock in forum Site Help/Problems
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 23-07-2010, 06:07
  5. links ?
    By ABC in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 31-08-2008, 08:54

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •